People love Nutella SO much that it was honored with its very own National Food Holiday. Of course, I am no exception, I love Nutella too! But I love to eat it in a healthy way, by using just a little bit in this amazingly delicious healthy snack or dessert. And don’t worry, there’s a option to substitute the Nutella with Rawtella in the recipe, so you can enjoy a 100% plant-based treat!
The Health Benefits of Seeds!
- They are in high in Omega 3’s! Healthy fats which may help to reduce inflammation, enhance cognitive performance and reduce high levels of cholesterol!
- They are also high in fiber. Seeds contain a unique combination of both soluble and insoluble fiber which means you will stay fuller longer, and in turn, eat less overall, which may lead to weight loss!
Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Stacks
- Slice your banana into ¼ inch slices.
- Top each banana with peanut butter.
- *Tip: Want to make life easier? Put your peanut butter into a sandwich bag and smooth it down into a bottom corner. Then take a pair of scissors and snip off the tip of the corner. Voila! You can easily squeeze out the peanut butter onto the banana slices with no mess!
- Top the peanut butter with the Nutella. Use the same technique above for a prettier presentation.
- Sprinkle your chia seeds, flax seeds, and raw cacao nibs over the banana peanut butter stacks.
- Optional - freeze your banana peanut butter stacks! They make an excellent frozen treat!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do, and never feel guilty about eating dessert! Just think of crafty ways to incorporate nutritious ingredients to ensure you are serving your body with the nutrients it needs to feel happy & healthy!