My attendance at the Blog Brûlée is partially funded by Sponsors of the Blog Brûlée , and I received a discounted registration to the event in exchange for writing this post. Opinions expressed are my own. I was not compensated for my time.
This Fall I will be heading to beautiful Smugglers Notch resort in Vermont to attend the Blog Brûlée conference! I am honored to be one of the 20 applicants selected to attend this exclusive event that has been designed to set fire to better blogs ♥
Blog Brûlée 2016
It is a great honor to be selected as one of the healthy living and registered dietitian bloggers to be attending this amazing getaway event. Since starting Emily Kyle Nutrition almost a year ago I have learned so much, but am truly excited for what I will learn this weekend from some of the most innovative leaders in the field of online health and wellness.
Blog Brûlée is an invitation-only, exciting, experiential weekend shared among a small, intimate number of healthy food bloggers and Registered Dietitian bloggers. The event is designed to provide education and professional development opportunities, as well as a forum for discussion and relationship building surrounding topics such as blogging and social media best practices, fundamentals of food photography, communication and marketing strategies, community niche development, brand identity and monetization.
As you may already know, I have fallen in love with helping women like you get healthy, and stay happy, without ever having to diet again. Since turning to the online world, I have realized that I have the ability to do the work that I love while also creating a business and life that I love too. In 2017 I will be officially launching The School of Health & Happiness which is an absolutely exciting and thrilling experience! BUT it can be pretty scary too, which is why I am so excited to learn from the best of the best when it comes to niche development, brand identity, and marketing strategies.
While attending this event I also hope to continue to improve upon my food photography skills! I have come a long way from where I started (can you say OMG embarrassing!) BUT I am excited to continue to improve my skills and gain more confidence behind the camera.
A work in progress for sure:
One of the most exciting parts about attending this event is getting to learn from the women I look up to and respect the most. I remember when I was a stay at home mom with my baby, aimlessly searching the internet for dietitians who were making an impact on the world while still doing what they love. It’s hard to believe that I will actually be meeting the women who inspired me in those early days! Here are the amazing women who will be speaking at the event:
– Sally Kuzemchak, MS, RD
– Anne Mauney, MPH, RD
– Katie Webster
– Katy Widrick
– Amanda Finks, RD
– Aggie Goodman
As I mentioned early, only 20 applicants were accepted to this event, so you know the ladies who will be attending are amazingly talented! Be sure to check them out for delicious recipes and healthy lifestyle tips.
– Ginger Hultin, MS RDN CSO ··· Champagne Nutrition
– Brittany Poulson, MDA, RDN, CD, CDE ··· Your Choice Nutrition
– Tawnie Kroll, RDN ··· Krolls Korner
– Jodi Danen RD ··· The Average RD
– Christy Brissette, MS, RD ··· 80 Twenty Nutrition – Healthy Eating Made Simple
– Natalie Rizzo, MS, RD ··· Nutrition A La Natalie.com
– Elizabeth (Liz) Shaw, MS, RDN, CLT ··· Shaw Simple Swaps
– Stephanie McKercher, MS, RDN ··· Grateful Grazer
– Annemarie Rossi ··· Real Food Real Deals
– Kristy Hegner, MPH, RD ··· Chocolate Slopes
– Lauren Sharifi, RD LDN ··· Bite of Health Nutrition
– Jessica DeGore RD LDN ··· Dietitian Jess
– Bailey Sissom ··· Simply Sissom
– Rebecca Clyde RD, CD ··· Nourish Nutrition Co.
– Kelli Shallal MPH, RD, CPT ··· Hungry Hobby
– Amber Ketchum, MDS, RD ···
– Dianna Sinni, RDN, LD ··· Chard In Charge
– Kristen Smith, MS, RDN, LD ··· 360 Family Nutrition
and me of course :):)
An event as amazing as this could not happen without the generous support of the following sponsors:
I can’t wait to share with you all of the amazing things I learn during this trip, and if you want a little behind the scenes action, be sure to catch up with me on Instagram!
LETS STAY CONNECTED
Subscribe to the Wellness Wednesday Newsletter - holistic wellness, health & happiness delivered directly to your inbox!
Latest posts by Emily Kyle (see all)
- Berry Coconut Wine Flour Smoothie Bowl - February 12, 2018
- The Next Hot New Superfood: Wine Flour - February 12, 2018
- Citrus Pear & Arugula Salad + Perfect Pairings for a Balanced Plate - February 11, 2018
- How to Plan an Asian Themed Date Night In - February 6, 2018
- Plant-Based Valentine’s Day Desserts - February 5, 2018