The Cannabis Collective is a collection of health & wellness blogs, articles, and recipes relating to the culinary and medicinal use of cannabis authored by cannabis expert, Holistic Cannabis Practitioner, and Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Emily Kyle.
Why the Cannabis Collective?
- The cannabis plant is a powerful herb that has unfairly been given a bad name by individuals who have misused it in the past.
- The therapeutic and medicinal abilities of this plant have the potential to help the clients I serve, those living with autoimmune and inflammatory conditions (especially IBS, migraine, and fibromyalgia).
- It terrifies me that there is no standard for education in regards to recommending, dispensing or prescribing this plant as medicine outside of the strictly regulated, government-run medical marijuana programs.
- Consumers have the right to get their information from an educated, well-informed source (and right now they’re getting it from Dr. Google or their friend who is an uneducated MLM Hemp Oil distributor).
- Because of the potential profit involved off of this plant, I foresee greed and low-quality products saturating the market, which could potentially harm people.
- The cannabis plant has dramatically improved my own health and wellbeing over the past ten years.
- I believe this plant has the potential to dramatically improve the health and wellbeing of not thousands, but millions of people across America.
It is my personal and professional goal that with my education, my passion, and my platforms I will be able to help to change the face of cannabis users by promoting skillful use, not justified abuse, for mainstream medical and therapeutic care.
Upcoming Cannabis Education Classes
Are you interested in obtaining cannabis education from a qualified source? Check out these upcoming cannabis education classes presented by Emily Kyle.
Looking for a class you don’t see? Send in your request!
What is a Holistic Cannabis Practitioner & How to Become One
Learn more about what a Holistic Cannabis Practitioner is, how one can help you to adopt a personalized lifestyle approach to using cannabis as medicine, and how healthcare practitioners can become Certified Holistic Cannabis Practitioners themselves to acheieve greater results for their clients.Continue Reading
The Ultimate Guide to CBD Gummies: Benefits & Recipes
In this Ultimate Guide to CBD Gummies, we will explore what exactly CBD gummies are, the potential health benefits, the potential effects of consuming CBD Gummies, and a delicious Peach Chamomile Homemade CBD Gummy Bear recipe.Continue Reading
CBD Oil 101 - What You Need to Know for Health & Wellness
Discover everything you need to know about CBD Hemp Oil, cannabidiol, the new wellness supplement taking the health and wellness scene by storm.Continue Reading
What You Need to Know Before You Buy Cannabis Oil
Everything you need to know before you Buy Cannabis Oil including the various types of cannabis oil like CBD Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, THC oil, their potential health benefits, and where to buy cannabis oil online.Continue Reading
CBD Infused Chapstick - A Wellness Essential
Learn more about what CBD is, the holistic health benefits of CBD Chapstick, where to purchase CBD Chapstick, and what you should look for when purchasing a high-quality product.Continue Reading
Homemade Hemp Seed Milk
Easily make your own creamy Homemade Hemp Seed Milk in under 30 minutes. Naturally vegan, gluten free, Paleo, Keto, and Whole30 approved.Get the Recipe
CBD Infused Pumpkin Spice Latte
Warm, soothing and packed with anti-inflammatory spices, this naturally vegan and gluten-free CBD Infused Pumpkin Spice Latte brings together the comfort of the traditional PSL with the healing benefits of pure CBD Oil for an experience like no other.Continue Reading
5 Surprising Health Benefits of Kombucha Fermented Tea
Learn more about these 5 Health Benefits of Kombucha Fermented Tea, including Hemp Infused Kombucha, and how this delicious beverage can help to support a happy & healthy holistic lifestyle.Continue Reading
Hemp & Avocado Deviled Eggs
A unique twist on the classic party favorite, these Hemp & Avocado Deviled Eggs are a high protein, mayo-free, wholesome snack.Continue Reading
Easy Banana Sushi
Everyone in the whole family will love this Easy Banana Sushi, an easy, fun-to-make treat that will help to get your kids in the kitchen to develop a love of cooking at a young age.Continue Reading
Anti-Inflammatory Tuna Flatbread Sandwich - 3 Ways
Anti-inflammatory Tuna Faltbread Sandwiches with 3-Recipe Twists.Continue Reading
This article has been written and fact-checked by Emily Kyle MS, RDN, CLT, HCP, a Certified Holistic Cannabis Practitioner and Registered Dietitian Nutritionist. Click here to learn more.