The Women’s Cannabis Collective is an online resource created to help you discover how hemp, cannabis, CBD or THC can improve your quality of life by allowing you to naturally manage anxiety, depression, pain & inflammation.
If you’re a wom
- Does just thinking about how to even start using cannabis give you anxiety?
- Are the many conflicting opinions over this new trend holding you back from enjoying natural relief from uncertainty, anxiousness, and fear?
- Are you frustrated with your doctor’s lack of education or acceptance of using natural, holistic approaches to manage anxiety?
- Are you tired of wasting time sifting through random articles you’ve found on the internet trying to learn how to manage anxiety, pain, or inflammation alone?
Whether you are considering implementing a cannabis regimen for yourself, or you are a caretaker for a loved one, my goal is to help guide you in your decision to choosing the right product, the right delivery method, and the right holistic lifestyle regimen to deliver life-changing results.
I created the Cannabis Collective because I believe:
- That cannabis is a powerful plant that has unfairly been given a bad reputation by those who have misused it in the past.
- In the therapeutic and medicinal abilities of this plant which has the potential to help the clients I work
with inprivate practice, particularly those living with autoimmune and inflammatory conditions like IBS, migraine, and fibromyalgia.
- Consumers have the right to get evidence-based information from an educated, trustworthy healthcare practitioner that can provide cannabis education that allows the public to improve their health in a safe and responsible way.
- I have first-hand knowledge as the cannabis plant has improved my own health and wellbeing for the management of anxiety and depression for the past ten years.
- I know this plant has the potential to dramatically improve the health and wellbeing of not thousands, but millions of people across America.
I aim to bridge the gap and provide evidence-based education for consumers who want to make informed decisions.
It is my personal and professional goal that with my education, my passion, and my platforms I will be able to help to change the face of cannabis users by promoting skillful use, not justified abuse, for mainstream medical and therapeutic care.