Looking for a few Plant-Based Valentine’s Day Desserts that everyone can enjoy? Here you will find 40+ delicious Plant-Based recipes from fellow registered dietitians to make your special holiday just a little more sweet.
Plant-Based Valentine’s Day Desserts
This Valentine’s Day, I hope that you will be showered with an abundance of candy, cookies, chocolate covered strawberries, extravagant dinners, kindness, snuggles, and hopefully, wine! ♥ (even if you have to shower yourself 😉 )
However, from working with my nutrition counseling clients, I easily understand that special holidays like Valentine’s Day can be a difficult time for some of us given the overabundance of food and food-centric celebration.
Holiday’s like Valentine’s Day can make it difficult to stay on the path of healthy eating, especially if you are struggling with a health condition that requires a dietary restriction or are fearful of foods that mainstream diet culture has unnecessarily deemed ‘bad’ or ‘off limits’.
It is important to know that you can relearn your eating habits and incorporate more mindful and intuitive eating practices so that holidays like Valentine’s Day are just another day, another opportunity to nourish your body and your mind for both physical and emotional pleasure.
Overtime, I know that you can learn to trust yourself to have a few treats to celebrate the occasion and know that it will all be OKAY.
Now, matter how you feel about Valentine’s Day, there is always one common denominator that brings us all together: DELICIOUS FOOD!
To make your holiday just a little bit sweeter, I have rounded up over 40+ Plant-Based Valentine’s Day Desserts from the most talented dietitians around to make sure that you are enjoying a sweet treat that is both nutritious and delicious.
Catch the Live Discussion of this Post Here
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Edible Rose Petal Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Yours Truly ♥
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Dipped Strawberries from Sinful Nutrition
- Cashew Cream Stuffed Strawberries from Triad to Wellness
Cookies & Cakes
Vegan, Gluten-Free Black Forest Trifle from The Foodie Dietitian
Date Pops – The Healthy Cake Pop from Emily Kyle Nutrition
- Flourless Nut Butter Cookies from KISS in the Kitchen
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake from The Plant Powered RD
Chocolate Raspberry Cake Bites from RDelicious Kitchen
- Warm Chocolate Soufflés from Foods with Judes
- Fudgy Avocado Brownies from KISS in the Kitchen
- Decadent Walnut Chocolate Spiced Cookies from BeeKay Nutrition
Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies from Hummusapien
Fruit Based Treats
No Bake Cheese Cake with Fresh Berries from Shaw’s Simple Swaps
- Berry & Cashew Cream Dessert Pizza from Triad to Wellness
- Blood Orange Poached Pears from Jessica Levinson, MS, RDN, CDN
- Bite Sized Strawberry Crumble from EmPowered RD
- No Bake Almond Bars with Berry Chia Jam from One Hungry Bunny
No Bake Crispy Chocolate Bars from C it Nutritionally
- Chocolate Avocado Truffles from Nutrition to Fit
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups from Jessica Spiro Nutrition
- Peanut Butter, Banana and Dark Chocolate Frozen Truffles from Tasty Balance Nutrition
- Black Bean Brownie Bites with Hemp Seed Frosting from Eat Real Live Well
Homemade Peppermint Patties from Nutrition à la Natalie
- Naturally Sweetened Black Bean Brownies from Euphoria Nutrition
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars from Ashley Koff Approved
- Frozen Chocolate-and-Hemp-Smothered Banana Bites from Liz’s Healthy Table
- Easy Chocolate Almond Truffles from Marissa More Nutrition
Pudding & Ice Cream
Vegan Nice Cream Hearts from Emily Kyle Nutrition
- The Healthiest Vegan Chocolate Pudding from Amy Gorin Nutrition
- Chocolate Coconut Cream Pudding from Bucket List Tummy
- Vegan Strawberry Tapioca Pudding from A Seat at My Table
Decadent Vegan Chocolate Pudding from Emily Kyle Nutrition
Merlot Berry and Dark Chocolate Sorbet from Craving Something Healthy
Pomegranate Hot Chocolate from Nutrition to Fit
- Almond Joy Hot Chocolate from Emily Kyle Nutrition
I hope all of these recipes inspire you to enjoy a happy & healthy Valentine’s Day with lots of nutritious and delicious plant-based treats!
P.S. Are you ready to take the next step in your happy & healthy holistic lifestyle? Enroll in my FREE 3-Day Online Video Training Course to learn to become a more Mindful Eater! Learning to master the practice of Mindful Eating will help you to gain control of your healthy lifestyle and treat your body with love and respect.
LETS STAY CONNECTED
Subscribe to the Wellness Wednesday Newsletter - holistic wellness, health & happiness delivered directly to your inbox!
Latest posts by Emily Kyle (see all)
- Sesame Snow Peas & Purple Cauliflower - April 7, 2018
- How Hard Water Negatively Impacts the Quality of Food - March 27, 2018
- Healthy Shamrock Shake – Green Smoothie - March 12, 2018
- How to Know Which Probiotic is Right For You - March 5, 2018
- Berry Coconut Wine Flour Smoothie Bowl - February 12, 2018