- Use as a day/night face and neck cream
- Apply to dry moisture-stripped hands and cuticles
- Lather onto cracked heels and feet
- Smooth over dry elbows and knees
- Use throughout the day to relieve dry lips
- Can be used daily as often as needed
Coconut Oil (Extra Virgin, Organic), Hemp Seed Oil, Olive Oil (Organic), Apricot Oil, Sunflower Oil (Organic), Almond Oil, Beeswax, Self Emulsifying Wax N (SLS-Free), Glycerin (Organic), Essential Oils (Lavender, Rosemary Organic, Frankincense, Tea Tree, Helichrysum), Hemp Cannabinoid Extract (Full-Spectrum), Leucidal SF Complete, Rosemary Antioxidant CO2 Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract
How do the ingredients in this CBD Face Cream support skin health?
- Full Spectrum CBD -infused creams provide benefits when applied topically to the skin. Experience reduced skin irritation, redness, tenderness, and itch. A natural hemp terpene called limonene has been found to very easily absorbed through the skin barrier, while helping to shuttle combined compounds, such as CBD along with it. This is beneficial when applying CBD to the skin, as limonene works to achieve greater absorption. Another hemp terpene called B-Caryophyllene works to alleviate dry irritated skin.
- Helichrysum – contains antimicrobial, antibiotic, and regenerative compounds that promote healthy skin cell growth. It helps to accelerate recovery from wounds, burns, and rashes while reducing scarring.
- Frankincense – is a powerful astringent, meaning that it offers protection to skin cells. This essential oil can be used to help reduce acne blemishes and the appearance of large pores. It works to strengthen, tighten, and lift skin, naturally slowing the signs of aging while offering prevention of wrinkles.
- Tea Tree Oil – is a popular choice for addressing acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It is thought to calm redness, swelling, and discoloration. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
- Rosemary Essential Oil – is reputed to calm irritated skin, to support healthy hair growth, and to condition hair and skin for a rejuvenated look and feel.
Emily Kyle partners with VivaOil and Colorado farmers who have bred specific strains of hemp that maximize the output of cannabinoids like cannabidiol (CBD) and terpenes such as limonene and myrcene. Using precise supercritical CO2 extraction, our technicians use pressure, temperature, and time to extract only the desired cannabinoids, flavonoids, and terpenes, while leaving behind all unwanted plant materials.
This eliminates the need for any additional post-processing and leaves a clean, flavor-rich oil. This method is known within the industry as the safest and most superior method of CBD extraction.