Everyone will enjoy these fabulous Super Bowl Recipes from Registered Dietitians that are not only delicious and healthy, but also a perfect selection of snacks to bring to any party all year long!
Super Bowl Recipes from Registered Dietitians
Party time is a time when we can mindlessly overeat, which is why it is important to not only be mindful of what you are eating, but to also plan ahead to ensure you always have a healthy treat available.
By bringing a healthy snack to a party you can ensure that there is a healthy option for you to eat, so you’re not left feeling tempted to eat that entire bowl of chips! It is also important to keep portion size in mind, when you’re socializing with friends and family and watching the big game, it is easy to lose track and over eat.
That’s why I have gathered some of the most delicious appetizers and dips from Registered Dietitians so you can have a healthy and delicious option to choose from!
Get Three More Bonus Recipes Here!
ALL THE HUMMUS
THE PERFECT APPETIZERS
AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE…
LETS STAY CONNECTED
Subscribe to the Wellness Wednesday Newsletter - holistic wellness, health & happiness delivered directly to your inbox!
Latest posts by Emily Kyle (see all)
- Berry Coconut Wine Flour Smoothie Bowl - February 12, 2018
- The Next Hot New Superfood: Wine Flour - February 12, 2018
- Citrus Pear & Arugula Salad + Perfect Pairings for a Balanced Plate - February 11, 2018
- How to Plan an Asian Themed Date Night In - February 6, 2018
- Plant-Based Valentine’s Day Desserts - February 5, 2018