Welcome to the Millennial Garden, a place where all generations can come together and celebrate their love for simple backyard gardening & new age homesteading. My name is Emily Kyle and I am a registered dietitian nutritionist living on a small three acre farm in Upstate, NY with my husband and son.
Garden Inspired Recipes
The following two tabs change content below.
Hi there, I'm Emily Kyle, a nationally recognized media dietitian & nutrition communications expert on a mission to help you create the happy & healthy holistic lifestyle you deserve. To help you on your wellness journey, I offer holistic health counseling, resources inside The School of Health & Happiness, and this blog which focuses on holistic health and wellness, anti-inflammatory, whole food recipes, and my love for Mother Nature inside #TheMillennialGarden.
Latest posts by Emily Kyle (see all)
- Hashimoto’s: How Women are Affected and What You Need to Know - November 16, 2018
- Protected: New York Apples: From Farm to Table - November 15, 2018
- Strawberry Watermelon Sparkling Lemonade - November 14, 2018
- The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook: 125 Healing Recipes for Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s - November 13, 2018
- Spaghetti Squash Chicken Parmesan - November 10, 2018