Welcome to the Millennial Garden, a place where all generations can come together and celebrate their love for simple backyard gardening & new age homesteading. My name is Emily Kyle and I am a registered dietitian nutritionist living on a small three acre farm in Upstate, NY with my husband and son.
From the Blog
The latest posts from The Millennial Garden Blog
Learn more about how food is grown and join me on a Virtual Farm Tour
Garden Inspired Recipes
Recipes inspired by food grown in my garden
The following two tabs change content below.
Hi there, I'm Emily Kyle, a nationally recognized media dietitian & nutrition communications expert on a mission to help you create the happy & healthy holistic lifestyle you deserve. To help you on your wellness journey, I offer holistic health counseling and resources that focus on holistic health & wellness, anti-inflammatory, whole food recipes, and my love for gardening inside #TheMillennialGarden.
Latest posts by Emily Kyle (see all)
- 5 Surprising Health Benefits of Kombucha Fermented Tea - January 13, 2019
- Everything You Need to Know About Turmeric - January 8, 2019
- Lemony Kale, Spinach, and Avocado Salad with Salty Roasted Chickpeas - January 7, 2019
- 5 Habits That Change As We Get Older - December 31, 2018
- Wanting to Lose Weight for New Year’s is Not Wrong. But Here’s the Problem… - December 28, 2018