Whether you’re new to the cannabis journey or a well-traveled user, this course offers something for everyone…
Does this sound like you?
- Do the many conflicting opinions over this new plant trend holding you back from enjoying natural relief from uncertainty, anxiousness, and fear?
- Are you frustrated with your doctor’s lack of education or acceptance of using natural, holistic approaches to manage your health?
- Are you tired of wasting time sifting through random articles you’ve found on the internet trying to learn how to manage anxiety, pain, or inflammation alone?
This Course Will Help You:
- Feel confident in making educated decisions about how to use cannabis to manage you and your loved ones health
- Discover which cannabis consumption method is best for you by reviewing sublingual applications, topical applications, edible consumption and inhalation
- Understand how to use and manipulate both CBD and THC and other plant compounds, like terpenes, to target specific ailments
- Identify different product types available on the market today, know what to expect at a recreational or medical dispensary, and teach you how to evaluate products for safety and quality
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for anyone who currently consumes cannabis or wants to consume cannabis.
The education will help you understand the science behind the cannabis plant in order to teach you how to safely use cannabis on your own to manage your own health and wellbeing. Learn more from your course instructor, Emily Kyle, below.
What You Will Learn:
The information in this lesson will examine the cannabis plant as a whole, explain how it grows, and point out important parts of the physical plant used for medicinal purposes including: roots, leaves, stems, flower buds, and seeds. This lesson will also explore the science behind cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, nutrients, and The Entourage Effect.
Video – 42 minutes to complete
Dive into the science behind the Endocannabinoid System (ECS), explore the difference between endogenous vs. exogenous cannabinoids, review CB1 & CB2 cannabinoid receptors & discuss other factors that influence the ECS in each individual.
Video – 29 minutes to complete
This course extensively covers the differences between the many various routes of cannabis administration including onset and duration times. Review topical, oromucosal, inhalation, and ingestion administration, along with additional routes like transdermal patches & suppositories. This module will also explore intoxication levels, tolerance & withdrawal symptoms.
Video – 36 minutes to complete
In this lesson, you will discover how to use cannabis in your everyday life by understanding concentrations and cannabinoid ratios and understanding the different types of products on the market. We will also explore cannabis growing quality, extraction methods, the importance of 3rd party lab testing, and how to read different types of labels for accurate dosing.
Video – 49 minutes to complete
Designed to help you put the education you gained in the previous modules into action in your real life. This module includes general dosing recommendations, important guidelines for safe use, & a word of caution to ensure you have a safe & enjoyable experience. This module also contains the includes the symptom and dosage tracker so you can track your progress.
Video – 43 minutes to complete
Is medical cannabis is right for you? This module includes legal considerations based on location and qualifying conditions for the program. We will also examine the pros and cons of obtaining a Medical Marijuana Card, how to do so if it’s right for you.