Disclosure Policy for www.EmilyKyleNutrition.com, published December, 2016.
I value transparency and ethics in nutrition writing and reporting. I have made the pledge by RDs4Disclosure to blog with integrity.
Please Note: Information presented on this site, www.EmilyKyleNutrition.com, is intended as a personal and professional representation of my views on food and nutrition. This site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed and personalized medical advice or care. Please consult your physician or health care provider before beginning a weight loss program or other dietary regimen.
As part of my business, I accept payment for freelance projects, such as recipe development and blog posts, as well as ongoing consulting work with food companies, food commodities and/or other organizations. The compensation received will never influence the content, posts or statements made in this blog or on social media, my thoughts and opinions remain my own.
I only engage in business with companies and brands whose products mesh with my philosophy, as well as personal and ethical standards. I strongly believe in honesty of relationship, personal integrity, and trust with readers. I don’t recommend products, whether given to me as gifts or that I’ve purchased, if they’re not something that I would personally purchase and use myself.
If I receive payment, free product, travel expenses paid, or any other compensation, I specifically mention the relationship with a disclosure statement in any applicable post or social media share. Disclosure statements may read as:
- #AD or #sponsored: this denotes that a brand has compensated me in some way for the post or message — in most cases, the message will be in my own words but may also include copy points from the client. This compensation may have been in cash or in product.
When I don’t use the #AD or #sponsored tags, I follow FTC guidelines by using clear language to let you know that something is sponsored.
I also may act as an affiliate for certain clients where I may receive free product and/or a small commission on sales made through either this website or coupon codes disseminated through social media outlets.
The following is a list of the companies and organizations that I have work for within the last 12 months (i.e. employment, contract, freelance or advertisement/sponsorship revenue), trip/event attendance, affiliate commissions or with free product. While the information conveyed may support clients’ objectives, the opinions expressed are my own and based on current scientific evidence.
- The American Diabetes Association
- Unilever – specifically Lipton and Breyers
- The Wonderful Company
- Ketchum PR on behalf of Zespri Kiwifruit
If you have questions regarding disclosure on Emily Kyle Nutrition, please feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEFORE YOU GO!
Subscribe to get your weekly dose of holistic wellness, health & happiness!
Latest posts by Emily Kyle (see all)
- Welcome to The Millennial Garden - April 10, 2017
- Pink Fresh Fruit Spring Rolls with Strawberry Mint Dip - April 6, 2017
- Balsamic Grilled Asparagus & Blackberries with Almonds - March 28, 2017
- Naturally Dyed Deviled Eggs - March 20, 2017
- Apple & Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Cake - March 20, 2017