Welcome to Emily Kyle’s Cannabis Blog, an online resource created to help women and mothers like you discover how hemp, cannabis, CBD or THC can improve your health, and quality of life, mentally, physically, and emotionally.
Welcome to the Cannabis Blog
If you’re a wom
Does this sound like you?
- Does just thinking about how to even start using cannabis give you anxiety?
- Are the many conflicting opinions over this new trend holding you back from enjoying natural relief from uncertainty, anxiousness, and fear?
- Are you frustrated with your doctor’s lack of education or acceptance of using natural, holistic approaches to manage anxiety?
- Are you tired of wasting time sifting through random articles you’ve found on the internet trying to learn how to manage anxiety, pain, or inflammation alone?
Whether you are considering implementing a cannabis regimen for yourself, or you are a caretaker for a loved one, my goal is to help guide you in your decision to choosing the right product, the right delivery method, and the right holistic lifestyle regimen to deliver life-changing results.
My name is Emily Kyle and I am a Certified Holistic Cannabis Practitioner. I created this cannabis blog because I believe:
- In the therapeutic and medicinal abilities of the cannabis plant which have the potential to help the clients I work
with one-on-one inprivate practice particularly those living with autoimmune and inflammatory conditions like IBS, migraine, and fibromyalgia.
- Consumers have the right to get evidence-based information from an educated, trustworthy healthcare provider.
- That quality, easy-to-access cannabis education will allow the public to improve their health in a safe and responsible way.
- I understand first-hand the power of the cannabis plant, as it has improved my own health and wellbeing and allowed me to manage my anxiety and depression for the past ten years.
I aim to bridge the gap and provide evidence-based education for consumers who want to make informed decisions.
It is my personal and professional goal that with my education, my passion, and my platforms I will be able to help to change the face of cannabis users by promoting skillful use, not justified abuse, for mainstream medical and therapeutic care.