Discover how easy it can be to host a cannabis dinner party for your friends and family with a single cannabis infusion that will allow you to easily prepare an appetizer, entree, and dessert, thanks to the LĒVO C infusion machine.
Why You Will Love This Guide
Have you ever dreamed of attending a cannabis dinner party but never had the chance to attend one?
Members of my Well With Cannabis Community got tired of waiting for an invite and decided, why not be the host instead?
I will show you how easy it is to host a cannabis-infused dinner party with a single cannabis infusion.
To keep calm and confident in the kitchen, I will show you how to use the LĒVO C machine for decarbing, infusing, and preparing for the one dinner party your friends will never forget.
Join thousands of members inside my private Well With Cannabis Community to ask questions, find support, and share your edible creations!
To host a successful cannabis dinner party, there are a few things you need to consider to ensure both you and your guests have a wonderful evening.
Gathering this information ahead of time will ensure the event goes off without a hitch.
Grab your notebook; we will plan the guest list, appropriate dose, menu, and infusion with the LĒVO C.
Nothing is more important than the company you invite over.
And whether you’re hosting a party of 4 or 16, it’s important to have a final headcount, so you know how big of a batch of infused oil you need to make with the LĒVO machine.
This will help determine the final dose and help you prepare enough food for everyone.
Ask your guests if they have a safe way to get home or if they are bringing a designated driver.
If they bring a DD, be prepared to make a non-infused version of the meal.
Questions to ask yourself:
- How many guests will I have in total?
- How many guests want an infused meal?
- How many guests what a non-infused meal?
- How many guests know or have a preferred mg for consumption?
Before we get too excited and throw our ingredients into the LĒVO, it’s first important to think carefully about the final dose of the oil we want to infuse and serve.
If you have guests, you want to know you are dosing them safely and reliably. As a recommendation, aiming for 5mg of THC per serving is a good place to start.
We are infusing three courses: appetizer, entree, and dessert - so the final meal will offer 15mg of THC per person.
One of the best ways to do this is to know the % THC in your starting flower material, how many final servings you will need, and input that into the edible dosage calculator.
Questions to ask yourself:
- How many guests want an infused meal?
- How many infused courses will be served?
- What is the percent THC in your starting material?
- How much oil will you infuse that into?
Remember that you will want the oil's taste to blend well with all three recipes you choose.
Here is my sample menu to inspire you, but you can adjust any course to your favorite recipe.
I want you to feel inspired and confident knowing how easy it can be to host a cannabis dinner party with a single cannabis infusion.
You infuse a single oil and then use that oil to infuse your three courses easily.
And yes, you can prep your cannabis infusion ahead of time, meaning you will have more time to spend with your guests on the day of the cannabis-infused dinner party.
For this menu, we will infuse avocado coconut oil, a light and delicate flavor that pairs well with each recipe.
And thanks to the LĒVO C machine, you can decarb and infuse all in one.
Infuse with LĒVO
Now that you’ve made all of your plans, the guests are invited, and the menu picked out, it’s time to infuse.
You will love infusing with the LĒVO C because it saves you time and money and makes cleaning up a breeze.
Save time and energy by decarbing and infusing all in one with the LĒVO C.
This easy-to-use machine has a super sleek touch screen user interface that allows you to create amazing infusions with the touch of a button.
The default ACTIVATE mode (AKA decarboxylation) will help you to optimize potency without any guesswork about what time and temperature to use.
After activation, the precise, customizable time and temperature controls will let you tailor the INFUSE settings to your preference.
Once set, the machine heats and regulates the temperature with an infrared sensor and specially designed infusion technology, giving you the exact infusion every time, allowing you to replicate your favorites again and again!
One of the greatest benefits of making your own infused oil at home for the dinner party is the cost saving.
By infusing at home, you’ll pay a fraction of what you would purchasing pre-made infused oils and have full control over the quality of your ingredients.
This will give you a bigger budget for your other delicious dinner party ingredients.
Easy Clean Up
Not only does the LĒVO C make decarbing and infusing easy, but clean-up is even easier.
With this all-in-one device, there is no need to use a strainer, funnel, or infusion press to remove the plant material from your infusion.
Because the jumbo pod keeps the cannabis in one place, your infusion is ready to use with no extra steps; simply remove the pod, and you’re ready to go.
After that, all the removable parts are dishwasher-safe and non-toxic, and the appliance wipes clean.
Plus, the glass basin doubles as a storage container, so you can prepare your oil long before your party and store it until you need it.
Not only can you make your infused oil easily with the LĒVO, but it will make great-tasting infusions, the key to any great dinner party.
Infusion without aeration or blades also extends shelf life because air bubbles degrade infusions faster.
If you have extra left over, you can save it for yourself for another time. A win-win!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! The extra large jumbo pod can hold up to one ounce of flower, allowing you to make stronger, more potent infusions if desired. Simply load your cannabis flower into the pod and select Activate. After that, you can add up to 4.25 cups of liquid to the 1-liter glass basin.
How to Host a Cannabis-Infused Dinner Party
- 2 cups avocado oil
- 4 grams cannabis flower
- Do the math to calculate the desired dose per person before infusing.
- Select your carrier oil of choice to infuse. Your carrier oil options are unlimited, you can choose from coconut oil, olive oil, MCT oil, and more. Just keep in mind, you will want the taste of the oil to blend well with all three recipes you choose. For the menu shared above, we will be infusing avocado coconut oil.
- Choose how much oil and how much flower you want to use. For this recipe, I am infusing 4 grams of flower into 2 cups of oil. This will produce approximately 5-6mg THC per teaspoon.
- Place the flower into the LĒVO pod, hang it in the basin, and press the activate button to decarb.
- After the decarb process is complete, add the oil to the glass basin, choose your desired time and temperature infusion settings, sit back and relax. I prefer to use 150°F for 2 hours.
- After the infusion process, remove the pod and store your prepared oil until it is time for the party.
- On the day before the party, grocery shop for all of the ingredients you need for the menu and prepare as much as you can ahead of time.
- On the day of the party, prepare the recipes according to the printable directions above.
- To infuse the appetizer: Cannabis Pear & Arugula Salad. You do not need to make a separate lemon vinaigrette (unless you want to). Simple dress the salad with any store-bought citrus vinaigrette you like, and then garnish the salad with your infused avocado oil. This makes it simple to make the salad infused, or non-infused if your guests prefer.
- To infuse the entree: Cannabis-Infused Baked Fish. This is another dish that is simple to make infused or non-infused, depending on your guests needs. Simple add 1 teaspoon of infused oil to the foil pack of each infused entree and bake according to the recipe directions. You can easily write on the foil in permanent marker to note which packets are infused.
- To infuse the dessert: Cannabis Raspberry Chocolate Pudding. This recipe is not as easy to infuse at the individual level, it is best infused during the preparation of the recipe itself as stated in the directions. If you need a non-infused version, consider making two separate batches.
- During the dinner party, remember to relax and enjoy your company, after all, that's the point of all of this preparation and work!