Easily made in ten minutes, this fresh cannabis pear and arugula salad is made with cannabis fan leaves, mellow pears, red peppers, and a zesty lemon cannabis vinaigrette for the perfect side salad to accompany any meal.
- A super simple cannabis salad recipe
- Multiple different infusion options to choose from
- Ways to incorporate cannabis into a healthy lifestyle
Why You Will Love This Recipe
One of the biggest misconceptions I encounter with my Well With Cannabis Community is that many believe healthy eating is difficult, complicated, or time-consuming.
Just like this simple salad made with cannabis fan leaves and a zesty cannabis lemon vinaigrette. The perfect side salad to take to work or on the go, you can easily enjoy your cannabis discretely.
In this post, I will share how to prepare cannabis fan leaves to enjoy in a salad and the easiest way to make your cannabis vinaigrette at home.
Looking For More Support?
Join thousands of members inside my private Well With Cannabis Community to ask questions, find support, and share your edible creations!
- Pear: thinly sliced
- Bell pepper: your color of choice, thinly sliced
- Arugula: or any baby green you like
- Fan leaves: optional; learn more about how to use cannabis fan leaves here
- Walnuts: crushed, toasted if desired
- Parmesan cheese: fresh grated is best
- Lemon vinaigrette: regular or cannabis-infused lemon vinaigrette
Note: a complete list of ingredients with amounts and printable instructions is located in the recipe card below.
How to Make a Cannabis Leaf Salad
As cannabis becomes legalized throughout the country, more and more people have access to raw cannabis leaves.
Raw cannabis can be found in the form of living plants that produce fan leaves, sugar leaves, raw flower buds, fresh leaf trim, seeds, stems, stalks, and more.
If you have access to fresh cannabis leaves and don't want to waste them like me, this is a great recipe to try.
In addition to the many nutritional benefits typically associated with dark-green leafy vegetables, the cannabis plant also contains unique phytocannabinoids that nourish the endocannabinoid system.
Cannabis leaves do not produce cannabinoids quite as mature female flower buds do; they contain important nutrients, antioxidants, and cannabinoid acids like THCA and CBDA, meaning they are not useless.
Additionally, they also contain beneficial compounds known as terpenes.
How to Prepare The Leaves
Small, immature fan leaves and small sugar leaves make the best salad greens.
Harvest, wash, and dry the cannabis leaves just as you would kale or spinach leaves.
Give a rough chop of the leaves, removing all long stems as necessary, and enjoy.
Cannabis Lemon Vinaigrette
This salad is delicious with many different vinaigrette types, but this zesty cannabis-infused lemon vinaigrette is my favorite!
It is just the perfect combination of bright, zesty flavor with mild notes of cannabis that pair perfectly with this salad.
Alongside my cannabis lemon vinaigrette, classic balsamic vinaigrette also makes a delicious topping for this salad.
Get More Cannabis Salad Recipes
Are you looking for more healthy cannabis recipes, including salads and dressings?
And if you're struggling with the munchies, be sure to get my 10 helpful tips for managing the munchies here.
Want To Make This Easier? Use A Machine!
Want A Discount Code?
My Edibles Made Easy Online Cooking Course will teach you how to easily make cannabis edibles and topical recipes at home. This step-by-step video course will teach you how to infuse, extract, and create edibles with many different product types - all from the comfort of your own home.
Learn more and enroll today →
Cannabis Pear and Arugula Salad
- ½ medium fresh pear thinly sliced
- ¼ medium red bell pepper thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh arugula
- ½ cup cannabis fan leaves
- 1 tablespoon crushed walnuts
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon cannabis lemon vinaigrette
- Thinly slice the pear and red pepper.
- Gently toss sliced pears and red pepper with the arugula, fan leaves.
- Garnish with walnuts and parmesan cheese.
- Gently toss with the zesty lemon vinaigrette right before enjoying.