Easily made in just ten minutes, this fresh cannabis pear and arugula salad is made with peppery arugula, cannabis fan leaves, mellow pears, red peppers, a zesty lemon cannabis vinaigrette for the perfect side salad to accompany any meal.
Making Lunch Easy & Nutritious
One of the biggest misconceptions I encounter with my Well With Cannabis Facebook Community is that many people believe healthy eating is difficult, complicated or time-consuming.
But truthfully, and recipe can be transformed into a healthy cannabis-infused recipe.
Just like this simple salad made with cannabis fan leaves and a zesty cannabis lemon vinaigrette.
The perfect side salad to take to work or on the go, you can easily enjoy your cannabis discretely.
In this post I will share with you how to prepare cannabis fan leaves to enjoy in a salad, and the easiest way to make your own cannabis vinaigrette at home.
Looking For Support?
Join over 22 thousand members inside the Well With Cannabis Facebook Community to ask questions and share your edible creations!
How to Make a Cannabis Leaf Salad
As cannabis becomes legalized throughout the country, more and more people have access to raw cannabis leaves.
Raw cannabis can be found in the form of living plants that produce fan leaves, sugar leaves, raw flower buds, fresh leaf trim, seeds, stems, stalks, and more.
If you have access to raw cannabis leaves and don't want to waste them like me, this is a great recipe to try them in.
In addition to many nutritional benefits typically associated with dark-green leafy vegetables, the cannabis plant also contains unique phytocannabinoids that nourish the endocannabinoid system.
Cannabis leaves do not produce cannabinoids quite as the mature female flower buds do; they contain important nutrients, antioxidants, and cannabinoid acids like THCA and CBDA, meaning they are not useless.
Additionally, they also contain beneficial compounds known as terpenes.
How to Prepare The Leaves
Small, immature fan leaves and small sugar leaves make the best salad greens.
Harvest, wash, and dry the cannabis leaves just as you would with kale or spinach leaves.
Give a rough chop of the leaves, removing all long stems as necessary, and enjoy.
Pair With Cannabis Lemon Vinaigrette
This salad is delicious with many different vinaigrette types, but this zesty cannabis-infused lemon vinaigrette is my favorite!
It is just the perfect combination of bright, zesty flavor with mild notes of cannabis that pair perfectly with this salad.
Alongside my cannabis lemon vinaigrette, classic balsamic vinaigrette also makes a delicious topping for this salad.
How to Determine The Dosing For Your Recipe
While a calculator is no replacement for lab testing, this tool has been designed to help you get a more accurate guesstimate of the potency of your cannabis infusions and extractions.
Unlike other calculators available online, this calculator aims to provide more accuracy by accounting for the losses associated with decarboxylation, infusion oils, or extraction solvents used.
Get More Cannabis Salad Recipes
Are you looking for more healthy cannabis recipes, including salads and dressings?
I've got you covered with these delicious options below:
- Creamy Cannabis-Infused Ranch Dressing
- Zesty Lemon Cannabis-Infused Vinaigrette
- Chickpea Spinach Salad with Cannabis Lemon Vinaigrette
- Cannabis Strawberry Vinaigrette with Burrata Salad
- Beet & Walnut Cannabis Leaf Salad
- Cannabis Rainbow Chicken Salad
- Cannabis Mango Jicama Prebiotic Salad
- Spiralized Cannabis Panzanella Salad
- Cannabis Caprese Salad Grain Bowl
And if you're struggling with the munchies, be sure to get my 10 Helpful Tips for Managing the Munchies here!
Use An Infusion Machine For Your Edibles
Cannabis-infusion machines are countertop devices that do all the work for you by decarboxylating and infusing your butters, oils, and more.
Want A Discount Code?
- Be sure to use the coupon code EMILY30 at checkout for $30 off your Ardent Cannabis order!
- Be sure to use the discount code EMILY10 at checkout for 10% off your LEVO Machine purchase!
Enhance Your Cannabis Education
My beginner-friendly Cannabis Compass Online Course will show you how to dose, use, and apply cannabis safely and effectively so that you can begin to manage your most unwanted symptoms the natural way, from the comfort of your own home.
Learn more and enroll today →
Cannabis Pear and Arugula Salad
- ½ medium fresh pear thinly sliced
- ¼ medium red bell pepper thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh arugula
- ½ cup fresh cannabis fan leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Zesty Lemon Cannabis Vinaigrette
- Thinly slice the pear and red pepper.
- Gently toss sliced pears and red pepper with the arugula, fan leaves.
- Garnish with walnuts and parmesan cheese.
- Gently toss with the zesty lemon vinaigrette right before enjoying.