Made with fresh lemon juice and white balsamic vinegar this zesty lemon cannabis vinaigrette is perfect to pair with all of your favorite salads, act as a marinade for meats, or dip for your favorite crusty bread. Complete with multiple infusion options!
- A quick and simple, healthy recipe
- Ready in just 10-minutes!
- Complete with multiple infusion options
The bright, zesty flavor is perfect to pair with all of your favorite salads, act as a marinade for meats, or a dip for your favorite crusty bread.
In this post, I’ve included multiple different infusion options so you can choose how you want to infuse this dressing, along with some delicious cannabis salads to try.
Looking For More Support?
Join thousands of members inside my private Well With Cannabis Community to ask questions, find support, and share your edible creations!
- Lemon juice - fresh squeezed is best, but bottled will do
- White balsamic vinegar - not to be confused with traditional balsamic vinegar
- White wine vinegar - white wine vinegar adds the tangy sweetness
- Scallion - when prepping, use the white parts only for this recipe and save the greens for another recipe
- Parmesan cheese - fresh grated is best, if possible
- Sugar - white granulated sugar or cannabis sugar
- Salt - table salt, Kosher salt, or cannabis salt
- Black pepper - freshly ground
- Dijon mustard
- Garlic - you will need both minced garlic and granulated garlic for this recipe
- Granulated onion
- Crushed red pepper - adjust according to your heat preferences
- Cannabis-infused olive oil - or see the alternate infusion options below
Note: a complete list of ingredients with amounts and printable instructions is located in the recipe card below.
Store the prepared vinaigrette in an air-tight container with a lid in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Shake as necessary before enjoying.
Alternate Infusion Options
The beautiful thing about homemade edibles is that there are many different ways to infuse a recipe.
Choose an option based on your personal preferences and what you already have available on hand.
To make a stronger or more potent vinaigrette, mix and match the options below.
Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
Cannabis olive oil is a light, delicious, and versatile infusion that is an important staple recipe for any cook to master.
Once made, it can be used to make many delicious cannabis recipes like this lemon vinaigrette or my popular tomato-cucumber salad.
This is my preferred infusion method for this recipe. Get the full recipe and directions for making cannabis-infused olive oil here.
Other oil options that work would include:
Leftover Cannabis Pulp
Chances are, there is some good stuff (ie. CBD or THC) stuck in there, making it worth saving and enjoying.
This vinaigrette is a perfect recipe to use up that leftover cannabis pulp.
Its flavor profile blends in well with the other ingredients, and the use of the immersion blender helps to break down the plant material, so it is not too coarse.
If you plan to add leftover cannabis pulp to this salad, add 2-3 tablespoons in step one.
If you are not sure if your cannabis concentrate needs to be decarbed first, you can check this guide here.
If you plan to add cannabis concentrates to this dressing, stir in your desired concentrate amount with the olive oil.
More Cannabis Salad Recipes
Are you looking for more healthy recipes, including salads and dressings?
I've got you covered with these delicious options below:
- Creamy Cannabis-Infused Ranch Dressing
- Chickpea Spinach Salad with Cannabis Lemon Vinaigrette
- Cannabis Strawberry Vinaigrette with Burrata Salad
- Beet & Walnut Cannabis Leaf Salad
- Cannabis Pear and Arugula Salad
- Cannabis Rainbow Chicken Salad
- Cannabis Mango Jicama Prebiotic Salad
- Spiralized Cannabis Panzanella Salad
- Cannabis Caprese Salad Grain Bowl
And if you're struggling with the munchies, be sure to get my 10 helpful tips for managing the munchies here!
My Edibles Made Easy Online Cooking Course will teach you how to easily make cannabis edibles and topical recipes at home. This step-by-step video course will teach you how to infuse, extract, and create edibles with many different product types - all from the comfort of your own home.
Learn more and enroll today →
Zesty Cannabis Lemon Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ½ tablespoon sliced scallion white only
- ½ tablespoon fresh grated parmesan cheese
- ¾ teaspoon white, granulated sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ⅛ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ⅛ teaspoon granulated onion
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1½ cup cannabis olive oil
- Combine all ingredients lemon juice through crushed red pepper in a tall, wide-mouth container like a mason jar.
- Blend the ingredients with an immersion blender.
- With the blender running, slowly drizzle in the cannabis-infused oil to emulsify.
- Blend for another 60-seconds until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Store the prepared vinaigrette in an air-tight container with a lid in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Shake as necessary before enjoying.
- If you plan to add decarbed cannabis flower to this recipe, add 1-2 tablespoons of ground decarbed cannabis flowers in step one.
- If you plan to add leftover cannabis pulp to this salad, add 2-3 tablespoons of leftover cannabis pulp in step one.
- If you plan to add cannabis concentrates to this salad, stir in your desired concentrate amount with the amount of olive oil called for, and then add in step 3 as directed.