Are you ready to experience the benefits of edibles but worried about all of those sweets? Have no fear! Here you will find over twenty healthy, delicious, sugar-free edible recipes for people with diabetes or living a low-carb lifestyle.
- Learn how to make edibles without all the sugar
- Discover different infusion options to try
- Over 20 delicious diabetic edibles recipes
Why You Will Love This Guide
As a Registered Dietitian and Certified Holistic Cannabis Practitioner, I work at the intersection of cannabis and nutrition.
Today thousands of members within my Well With Cannabis Community know that it is super easy to make edibles fit into a healthy lifestyle with the right tools.
In this guide, I will show you many different infusion options to try that are perfect for making the sugar-free and diabetic edible recipes I share below.
Stock Your Canna Kitchen
Start With The Right Option
Making your favorite low-carb recipes infused with cannabis can be easy and fun when you have the right staple recipes.
Below I will review all the ways you can infuse the healthy recipes you already know and love.
If you're overwhelmed by any of the options below, check out my terms and abbreviations guide to help you get started.
Oil infusions are the perfect way to enjoy sugar-free cannabis recipes and are even better if you're following a high-fat or Keto diet.
Infusions are also great for us, as the fat helps the cannabinoids bind and become more bioavailable to use in the body.
Tinctures are very popular because they are easy, potent, and versatile.
Just know that the high-proof alcohol used to make a tincture will burn your mouth when consumed.
Popular tincture options include:
Notes & Expert Tips
- If you've never consumed THC before, just know that you want to be careful not to overconsume. Overconsumption may lead to the dreaded munchies experience. Grab my dosing guide if you're not sure where to start.
- Certain edibles have a reputation for causing diarrhea, but this is typically due to the added ingredients like MCT oil or lecithin.
- Remember, edibles may affect you differently on a full vs. empty stomach and the length of time they stay in your system depends on a variety of factors
- Remember that edibles don't work for everybody and that you can build a tolerance over time. If this happens to you, you can try these alternative ways to use cannabis
Start here for delicious food recipes featuring seasonings, dressings, dips, salads, and more. Below this section, you will find drinks and sweet treats.
More Guides You Will Love
Want To Make This Easier? Use A Machine!
Want A Discount Code?
My Edibles Made Easy Online Cooking Course will teach you how to easily make cannabis edibles and topical recipes at home. This step-by-step video course will teach you how to infuse, extract, and create edibles with many different product types - all from the comfort of your own home.
Learn more and enroll today →