This Decadent Vegan Chocolate Pudding is a delicious, whole-foods based dessert that tastes so good you would never know is vegan, gluten-free, and most importantly toddler approved!
You’ll never guess the secret ingredient in this chocolate pudding that makes this dessert so creamy and delicious!
Decadent Vegan Chocolate Pudding
I’ve said it before and I will say it again, I have a serious sweet tooth! In my quest to find sweet desserts that are both nutritious and delicious, I have found that avocado makes an excellent base for desserts.
With nearly 20 different vitamins and minerals, avocados can fuel your body and provide a great source of anti-inflammatory nutrients. These tasty fruits are high in a vitamin known as folate, which is critical during pregnancy, as well as B vitamins, lutein, vitamins C & E. Plus, they are high in monounsaturated fat – the GOOD fat which helps to lower bad cholesterol levels.
A dessert that is just as nutritious as it is delicious!Click To Tweet
I made this Decadent Vegan Chocolate Pudding during one of my morning news segment on Good Day Rochester and everyone loved it! And as usual I had my little taste tester not far behind, and guess what – he LOVES this recipe! Just look at that face 🙂
Eating healthy is all about making small changes. This pudding is actually much easier to make than traditional box pudding because you do not need to let it set. Just pull out that food processor and in two minutes you’ll be in chocolate dessert heaven. Aside from the delicious and creamy chocolate taste, this dessert is packed full of nutrition – which is often rare for dessert!
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup agave syrup or honey
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup milk (use whatever you like, coconut or soy work great)
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg
- Optional: Raw cacao nibs or chocolate chips for garnish
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed.
- Scoop each half into the food processor.
- Add the raspberries, agave nectar, sugar, cocoa powder, milk, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Pulse on high for 60-90 seconds, scraping down the edges and blend again as needed.
- Garnish with more fresh berries and raw cacao nibs or chocolate chips as desired.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do – and clearly as much as Ransom does! And remember, its all about small changes to help you create that healthy lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of ♥
BEFORE YOU GO!
Request your exclusive invitation to join Health & Happiness Community TODAY!