Discover how easy it is to make a delicious, plant-based, vegan cannabis raspberry chocolate pudding, complete with multiple different infusion options to choose from.
- A super simple recipe ready in just 5 minutes
- A delicious plant-based, vegan cannabis recipe
- Complete with multiple different infusion options
Why You Will Love This Recipe
The munchies are real sensations experienced by cannabis users, and I am no exception.
In my quest to find sweet desserts that are both nutritious and delicious for me and my Well With Cannabis Community, I have found that avocado makes an excellent base for creamy desserts.
Plus, this pudding is much easier to make than traditional box pudding because you do not need to let it set; it's ready in 5-minutes.
In this guide, I will share this delicious recipe, tips, and tricks to make it perfect, and multiple infusion options.
Join thousands of members inside my private Well With Cannabis Community to ask questions, find support, and share your edible creations!
- Avocado: the more perfectly ripe the avocado is, the better this recipe will be
- Fresh berries: Feel free to use any berry you love to add variety to this recipe Strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries also make an excellent addition
- Coconut milk: any milk will do, from cannabis milk to hemp seed milk
- Maple syrup: We used our homemade maple syrup in this recipe, but you can easily swap the liquid sweetener you have on hand. Honey or agave are both great swap options. For a lower sugar option, swap the ¼ cup maple syrup for 2 tablespoons of a non-nutritive sweetener, like stevia
- Cocoa Powder: unsweetened cocoa powder is best
- Cannabis oil: find many types of cannabis oil options listed below
- Cinnamon: ground cinnamon adds the perfect flavor
Note: a complete list of ingredients with amounts and printable instructions is located in the recipe card below.
- Step 1 - Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed. Scoop each half into the bowl of a food processor.
- Step 2 - Add the raspberries, maple syrup, cocoa powder, coconut milk, cannabis oil, and cinnamon to the food processor.
- Step 3 - Pulse on high for 60-90 seconds, scraping down the edges, and blending again as needed.
- Step 4 - Garnish with more fresh berries, raw cacao nibs, or vegan chocolate chips if desired.
Note: complete step-by-step printable instructions are located in the recipe card below.
This recipe can be stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Learn more about how to store edibles here.
Alternate Cannabis Infusion Options
As with all things edibles, there is more than one way to infuse something. Below we will explore all the different ways you could infuse this recipe.
Different Types of Cannabis Oil
Other Infusion Alternatives
Notes and Expert Tips
- Now it's important to note that this dessert is not necessarily low in calories, as avocados have high calories and fat content. The point here is to work this recipe into your current healthy lifestyle. If your goal is weight loss, eating this recipe alone might not align with your calorie goals. If you want to eat more fruits and vegetables throughout the day, this recipe might be perfect for your health goals.
- With nearly 20 different vitamins and minerals, avocados provide a great source of anti-inflammatory nutrients. These tasty fruits are high in a vitamin known as folate, which is critical during pregnancy, and B vitamins, lutein, and vitamins C & E. Plus; they are high in monounsaturated fat - the good fat which helps to lower bad cholesterol levels1.
- Find more delicious vegan cannabis recipes here!
Frequently Asked Questions
Making infused pudding can be brand new to even the most seasoned cannabis consumer, so here are some of the most common FAQs I get asked about this recipe from my Well With Cannabis Community.
You can also use frozen berries in this recipe; you'll want to ensure they're thawed before putting them in the food processor.
Yes, but let it thaw in the refrigerator when ready to consume rather than using a microwave.
Want To Make This Easier? Use A Machine!
Want A Discount Code?
My Edibles Made Easy Online Cooking Course will teach you how to easily make cannabis edibles and topical recipes at home. This step-by-step video course will teach you how to infuse, extract, and create edibles with many different product types - all from the comfort of your own home.
Learn more and enroll today →
Cannabis Raspberry Chocolate Pudding
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed. Scoop each half into the bowl of a food processor.
- Add the raspberries, maple syrup, cocoa powder, coconut milk, cannabis oil, and cinnamon to the food processor.
- Pulse on high for 60-90 seconds, scraping down the edges and blend again as needed.
- Garnish with more fresh berries, raw cacao nibs, or vegan chocolate chips if desired.
- Feel free to use any berry you love to add variety to this recipe. Strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries also make an excellent addition. Frozen berries work, too, just thaw them first.