This raspberry cannabis mojito is the perfect blend of sweet fruit, hints of mint and cannabis for a truly refreshing drink that can be enjoyed all year long! Find easy instructions with multiple different cannabis infusion options to choose from.
Table of Contents
- a cannabis twist on the classic mojito
- options to make this a cocktial or a mocktail
- multiple different cannabis infusion options to try
Why You Will Love This Recipe
The mojito is a popular cocktail for for good reason – it is so fresh and delicious!
Members of my Well With Cannabis Community are always looking for new and delicious ways to infuse their favorite food and drinks, so the cannabis mojito was created!
In this guide I will share my easy step-by-step recipe, and multiple different infusion options.
Whether you want to enjoy a classic cocktail, alcohol-free mocktail, or CBD cocktails, you will find many different options here to make this refreshing beverage your own.
- Fresh mint leaves – no fresh mint? Mint extract will do
- Cannabis sugar – learn to make cannabis sugar or pick your choice of infusion from the Alternative Infusion Options below
- Fresh lime – in a pinch? Lime juice will do
- Fresh raspberries – or any berry of choice
- Sparkling water – no sparkling water? club soda or seltzer will do
- Ice cubes – a must have
- Cookbook – find over 50 delicious drink recipes in my Cannabis Drinks Made Simple Cookbook
Note: a complete list of ingredients with amounts and printable instructions is located in the recipe card below.
- Step 1 – Prepare your cannabis sugar or other infusion option.
- Step 2 – In a cocktail shaker, muddle together the mint leaves and the cannabis sugar.
- Step 3 – Once that is muddled gently, add the limes and muddle well.
- Step 4 – Then add the raspberries and muddle again.
- Step 5 – Add once cup of ice, sparkling water, and vodka if using. add the top and shake well.
- Step 6 – Strain into a highball glass over fresh ice.
- Step 7 – Garnished with mint sprig and lime wedges.
- Step 8 – Enjoy!
Note: complete step-by-step printable instructions are located in the recipe card below.
This raspberry cannabis mojito is best enjoyed immediately.
Alternate Cannabis Infusion Options
There are so many ways to customize cannabis cocktails to produce the outcome you desire. The flower you start with will matter most in your final outcome.
Addtionally, the strain of the cannabis plants and common terpenes present matters, too. A good strain will make you feel amazing.
This is my preferred way to infuse this recipe. Cannabis sugar is simple, versatile, and easy to store for long-term use.
For this mojito recipe, I am only recommending tinctures made with high-proof alcohol, not oil based tinctures.
You can make a THC or CBD tincture with the following methods:
Things not to use:
- Don’t try to make this cocktail with oil, it will separate and float to the top
- Skip trying to make cannabis simple syrup, cannabinoids need fat and it will separate
Notes and Expert Tips
- To make CBD cannabis sugar, simply swap CBD dominant cannabis flower for the THC dominant cannabis flower.
- Easily swap the fresh raspberries for fresh strawberries or blackberries. Perhaps a blueberry mojito?
- Make your cannabis infusion match your desired outcome. Want to up the energy level and experience a lifted effect? Opt for a sativa-dominant hybrid. A bit of relaxation and more sleepy experience? Try a Indica-dominant hybrid.
- Want to learn more about crafting CBD and THC cocktails and mocktails? Check out my Cannabis Drinks Made Simple Cookbook!
Frequently Asked Questions
Making cannabis cocktails can be brand new to even the most seasoned cannabis consumer, so here are some of the most common FAQs I get asked about making cannabis drinks from my Well With Cannabis Community.
A mason jar will work!
Sipping on your favorite THC beverages may help to mellow mood swings, ease chronic stress, and bring a sense of peace.
If you are considering combining alcohol and cannabis for medicinal purposes, it is best to contact your medical marijuana doctor. This is especially true if you have a serious medical condition like chronic pain or are taking prescription medications.
Under Federal law, any cannabis that contains less than 0.3% THC is legal. States will have their own rules and regulations.
Determine The Dose
Join thousands of like-minded cannabis lovers from across the world inside a censor-free forum where you can explore the health benefits of cannabis and truly learn what it means to live Well With Cannabis →
More Cannabis Recipes You Will Love
Take your edibles to the next level…
My Edibles Made Easy Online Cooking Course will teach you how to easily make cannabis edibles and topical recipes at home. This step-by-step video course will teach you how to infuse, extract, and create edibles with many different product types – all from the comfort of your own home.
Raspberry Cannabis Mojito
- 5 whole fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon cannabis sugar
- 1 half lime cut into 4 wedges
- ¼ cup raspberries
- 3 ounces sparkling water
- 1½ ounces vodka optional
- Prepare your cannabis sugar or other infusion option.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle together the mint leaves and the cannabis sugar.
- Once that is muddled gently, add the limes and muddle well.
- Then add the raspberries and muddle again.
- Add once cup of ice, sparkling water and vodka, if using. Add the top and shake well.
- Strain into a highball glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and lime wedges and enjoy.