Wake and bake with this delicious, easy-to-make cannabis coffee creamer! With the added benefits of cannabis, the good news is that this coffee creamer is a great way to spice up your morning cup of joe. And it's completely customizable, comes with multiple infusion options, and is ready in under 10 minutes!
- Just 4 simple ingredients needed
- Start your day with a sweet, smooth, and uplifting cannabis coffee
- Multiple infusion options to choose from
Why You Will Love This Recipe
Who doesn't love a cup of coffee in the morning? This cannabis coffee creamer is filled with flavor and the benefits of cannabis.
Members of my Well With Cannabis Community members LOVE their coffee, the enjoyable experience associated with an infused morning brew.
So, why not try this cannabis creamer the next time you enjoy your morning cup of delicious coffee?
In this post, we will explore how to make cannabis coffee creamer, expert tips & tricks, as well as a fully answered FAQ section.
Stock Your Canna Kitchen
Skip the hard work and have perfectly dosed, delicious, pure Bliss Cannabutter delivered directly to your door! Shop Now →
- Cannabis milk: This ingredient will infuse your cannabis recipe! Learn how to do this here.
- Sweetened condensed milk: This will add flavor and sweetness to the creamer.
- Half-and-half: Necessary for the desired creamer thickness.
- Vanilla extract: This will add flavor and bring out the additional flavors in the creamer. Feel free to experiment with different types of extracts for flavor variations.
Note: a complete list of ingredients with amounts and printable instructions is located in the recipe card below.
- Step 1 - The first thing you want to do is prepare your cannabis-infused milk or cream.
- Step 2 - Add the sweetened condensed milk to a 32-ounce mason jar (or a container with a shaker ball).
- Step 3 - Pour the cannabis milk, half-and-half, and vanilla extract into the jar.
- Step 4 - Add the lid and shake well until all ingredients are well incorporated. Enjoy!
Note: complete step-by-step printable instructions are located in the recipe card below.
Store in the refrigerator in an air-tight container for up to the expiration date that the milk and cream you used have on the label.
If reheating, be careful again not to reheat it too fast or too high of a temperature. Do not use a microwave to reheat your cannabis milk or cream, as unstable temperatures could harm the potency of your infusion. Learn more about how to store edibles here.
Alternate Cannabis Infusion Options
As with all things edibles, there is more than one way to infuse something. Below we will explore all of the different ways you could infuse this recipe.
If you don't want to prepare cannabis milk, you can make cannabis sugar and add that to your milk and cream mixture.
The best part is that you can feel free to make this recipe your own by adding a few teaspoons of cannabis oil like coconut oil, olive oil, hemp oil, and more. Just note that some separation may occur.
Using a prepared cannabis product like concentrates is one of the easiest ways to infuse any food. For this recipe, you will want to heat the concentrate slightly together with the milk over low heat until they blend together well.
Decarbed Flower or Kief
While it's not my favorite option, you can add plant material directly to your coffee (this method is less work!). Just be sure that you decarboxylate cannabis first and that it is ground very fine so the texture doesn't bother you. Kief works best here.
CBD Coffee Creamer
There are a few ways to make a CBD coffee creamer. One option is to start with a high CBD-dominant flower. You can infuse this right into milk following the directions here.
Another option is to use prepared CBD oil and just add as many mL of CBD oil as desired directly to your creamer. How much CBD to add will depend on your personal tolerance and how many mg of CBD are in your final product.
Notes and Expert Tips
- Flavor variations: add 2 teaspoons cocoa powder for chocolate creamer, or swap the vanilla extract for any other flavor extract like almond, coconut, raspberry, etc.
- Making homemade creamer is an enjoyable way to infuse your morning coffee or tea, but if you prefer your coffee black, you can find many more ways to infuse coffee here
- When preparing homemade cannabis milk or cream, store it in individually sized portions by freezing it in an ice cube tray for quick and easy access
- Note that if you add any amount of THC to your final product, you run the risk of failing a drug test
Frequently Asked Questions
Making infused coffee creamer can be brand new to even the most seasoned recreational users, so here are some of the most common FAQs I get asked about this tasty coffee addition from my Well With Cannabis Community.
Yes! Use one of the alternate infusion options listed above to infuse your favorite storebought creamer.
Yes, just follow the instructions here for making cannabis-infused coconut milk and swap that for the milk and half-and-half called for in this recipe.
No, it is not recommended to use fat-free milk, whether it be dairy-based or plant-based, like almond milk, because the cannabinoids won't bind without the fat. Full-fat cow's milk or coconut milk is best. If you're concerned about weight loss, check out this guide here.
Base your storage time in the refrigerator based on the original expiration date of the milk or cream you used.
No, I do not recommend using a microwave for this process as the temperatures fluctuate too much and may either curdle your milk or harm your potency.
How to Determine The Dosing
Want to get a more accurate guesstimate of the potency of your cannabis infusions and extractions? Try our popular edibles calculator!
Not sure what your perfect dose is? Learn more here.
Join thousands of like-minded cannabis lovers from across the world inside a censor-free forum where you can explore the health benefits of cannabis and truly learn what it means to live Well With Cannabis →
More Drink Recipes You Will Love
Learn more about how to make cannabis drinks at home, check out all of my cannabis drink recipes, and grab my Cannabis Drinks Made Simple Cookbook here!
My Edibles Made Easy Online Cooking Course will teach you how to easily make cannabis edibles and topical recipes at home. This step-by-step video course will teach you how to infuse, extract, and create edibles with many different product types - all from the comfort of your own home.
Learn more and enroll today →
Easy Cannabis Coffee Creamer
- 32-ounce Mason Jar
- Shaker Ball
- 1 cup cannabis milk
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- If you haven't already, prepare your cannabis-infused milk or cream or check out the alternative infusion option section above.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk to a 32-ounce mason jar (or a container with a shaker ball).
- Pour the cannabis milk, half-and-half, and vanilla extract into the jar.
- Add the lid and shake well until all ingredients are well incorporated. Enjoy!
I was just wondering if I could just add my cannabis, heavy cream, condensed milk, vanilla and half n half to my Ardent FX instead of infusing the heavy cream first? Thanks 💚
Hey Laurie! I haven't tried it myself, but I don't see why it wouldn't work! Let me know how it turns out if you give it a try 😀