These deliciously soft and chewy cannabis peanut butter blossoms are a tasty, classic cookie that combines the best of peanut butter and chocolate. Learn how easy it is to make these cookies and get perfect dosing with my Bliss Cannabutter.
Table of Contents
- A delicious, tried and true canna-cookie recipe
- Many infusion options to choose from, like butter or sugar
- Want to make it easy? Order my Bliss Cannabutter and have it delivered straight to your door – now shipping to all 50 states!
Why You Will Love This Guide
Indulge in our cannabis peanut butter blossom cookies, where the rich, creamy goodness of peanut butter meets the soothing effects of cannabis.
Members of my Well With Cannabis Community report that heavenly treats are scrumptious and provide a therapeutic and relaxing experience for the mind and body.
Baking enthusiasts and cannabis connoisseurs alike will find this recipe irresistibly satisfying, perfect for sharing with friends or savoring on a cozy night.
In this guide, you will discover how to make these mouthwatering, one-of-a-kind cookies that are bound to become your new favorite indulgence.
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour: white, all-purpose, AP flour works best in this recipe
- 1 teaspoon salt: kosher salt or table salt works
- 1 teaspoon baking soda: don’t confuse this for baking powder
- ¾ cup sugar: I use white sugar, but you could substitute cannasugar
- ½ cup brown sugar: in addition to the white sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter: Natural, creamy, or chunky – your choice. Or try cannabis-infused peanut butter for an extra potency kick.
- ½ cup cannabutter: Buy my Bliss Cannabutter or make your own. This should be softened to room temperature for the best results
- 1 egg: for consistency
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract: for taste
- 45 chocolate kisses: unwrapped
Note: a complete list of ingredients with amounts and printable instructions is located in the recipe card below.
Dosing & Potency
Dosing this recipe couldn’t be easier if you use my Bliss Cannabutter.
You can use the printable chart below to determine the exact amount of butter to use to get your desired milligrams of THC per batch or cookie.
The Step-by-Step Process
- Step 1 – Preheat the oven to 350°F—line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Step 2 – In a medium-sized bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Step 3 – In a large-sized bowl, cream together the brown sugar, ½ cup cannabis sugar, peanut butter, and cannabutter using a hand mixer. Cream on high until the mixture is light and fluffy, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Step 4 – Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well until well incorporated.
- Step 5 – Beat the ingredients together well with the mixer.
- Step 6 – While still mixing, gradually add the flour mixture until all ingredients are well incorporated and the dough is formed.
- Step 7 – Mix until a dough is formed.
- Step 8 – Create 1″ dough balls and place them on the baking sheet.
- Step 9 – Roll each dough ball in the ¼ cup of the remaining sugar.
- Step 10 – Place each ball on the parchment-lined baking sheet approximately 2″ apart. Bake for 10 minutes. While baking, remove any foil and wrapper from the kisses.
- Step 11 – Remove the cookies from the oven and quickly press a kiss into the center of each cookie.
- Step 12 – Place the cookies back into the oven for 3-5 minutes, until the cookies are firm to the touch and a light golden color.
Note: complete step-by-step printable instructions are located in the recipe card below.
These cookies have the same shelf life as other cookies.
Store them at room temperature for up to seven days. Freeze after seven days to prevent spoilage.
Additionally, storing these cookies in an air-tight container with a slice of bread will keep them soft and moist.
Learn more about how to store edibles here.
Alternate Infusion Options
Whether it is the holiday season or just a fun, stay-at-home baking experience, these classic cannabis peanut butter blossoms are the perfect way to medicate.
Complete with options to infuse this recipe with various staple cannabis recipes, including:
- Crockpot cannabutter
- Instant pot cannabutter
- Cannabis coconut oil
- Cannabis sugar
- Concentrates or FECO
- Cannabis peanut butter
There is an infusion option for everyone.
Depending on how strong you want your cookies, you can choose a combination of infusion options for a cookie that is as potent as you want it.
Notes & Expert Tips
- The cannabutter needs to be softened to room temperature for the best result. It won’t cream together well if it is cold and hard. Completely melted is not ideal, either. You can substitute coconut oil here, but it should be at room temperature, too.
- If you’re brand new to cannabis edibles, there are a few things to know before you get started so you can ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- You can get started with my beginner guide to cannabis edibles which will set you up for success in your cannabis kitchen.
- If you are brand new to cannabis and looking for foundational knowledge, I offer a more in-depth educational session inside my Cannabis Compass Online Course.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you do not need a medical marijuana card to shop with me. You can order Cannabutter and have it delivered directly to your doorstep; we ship to all 50 states!
Yes, I have tons of cannabis cookie recipes to try! You can also checkout out my 25 Recipes with Cannabutter for Your Sweet Tooth.
More Cookie Recipes You’ll Love
Cannabis Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line to baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large-sized bowl, cream together the brown sugar, ½ cup cannabis sugar, peanut butter, and cannabutter using a hand mixer. Cream on high until the mixture is light and fluffy, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well until well incorporated.
- While still mixing, gradually add the flour mixture until all ingredients are well incorporated, and the dough is formed.
- Create 1" dough balls and place them on the baking sheet.
- Roll each dough ball in the ¼ cup of the remaining sugar.
- Place each ball on the parchment-lined baking sheet approximately 2" apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes. While baking, remove any foil and wrapper from the kisses.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and quickly press a kiss into the center of each cookie.
- Place the cookies back into the oven for 3-5 minutes, until the cookies are firm to the touch and a light golden color.
- Remove from the oven and transfer the cookies to a cooling rack. Let cool 1-2 minutes before enjoying.
Take your edibles to the next level…
My Edibles Made Easy Online Cooking Course will teach you how to easily make cannabis edibles and topical recipes at home. This step-by-step video course will teach you how to infuse, extract, and create edibles with many different product types – all from the comfort of your own home.