These deliciously soft and chewy Cannabis Peanut Butter Blossoms are a tasty medicated cookie that comes with the option to infuse with cannabutter, cannabis oil, cannabis sugar, cannabis concentrates, and more.
Cannabis Peanut Butter Blossoms
Whether it is the Holiday season or just a fun, stay-at-home baking experience, these classic Cannabis Peanut Butter Blossoms are the perfect way to medicate.
Complete with options to infuse this recipe with various staple cannabis recipes including cannabutter, cannabis coconut oil, cannabis sugar, and concentrates or FECO – there is an infusion option for everyone.
Depending on how strong you want your cookies, you can choose a combination of infusion options for a medicated cookie that is as potent as you want it.
However, if you’re brand new to cannabis edibles, there are a few things to know before you get started so you can ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience.
You can get started with my Beginners Guide to Cannabis Edibles which will set you up for success in your cannabis kitchen.
If you are brand new to cannabis in general and are looking for foundational knowledge about your endocannabinoid system, I offer a more in-depth educational session inside my Cannabis Compass Online Course.
Please join my Well With Cannabis Facebook Community if you have any questions about cooking with cannabis, making cannabis butter, how to make this recipe specifically, or anything else you can think of!
Infuse With Cannabutter or Cannabis Oil
Infusing oil or butter with cannabis is an easy way to extract a full-spectrum of compounds like CBD or THC from the cannabis plant and get them into the food you are eating.
The process involves cannabis decarboxylation and takes approximately 4-hours.
Infuse With Cannabis Sugar
You can use this and add it as the sugar that you cream together with the butter, or to roll the dough in the sugar before baking.
Infuse With Concentrates
If you want stronger cookies we recommend using a THC or CBD concentrate like distillate, which on average packs in 500mg of CBD or THC in just 1mL volume.
Because this is such a small amount, you can use the recipe as is and just add this to the mixture when you add the eggs and vanilla.
Infuse With FECO
Like other concentrates, you do not need to use a lot, and can simply add it to the mixture when you combine the eggs and vanilla.
Use An Infusion Machine For Your Edibles
If the process of decarboxylating and infusing your cannabis edibles seems like too much work, a cannabis infusion machine is a perfect solution for you!
Cannabis-infusion machines are countertop devices that do all the work for you by decarboxylating and infusing your butters, oils, and more.
Use a LEVO Machine
The LEVO II machine can be used to decarboxylate, infuse, and make perfect small batches of butter or oil at home.
Want a discount on a LEVO machine? Be sure to use the discount code EMILY10 at checkout for 10% off your purchase!
Use an Ardent Cannabis Machine
The Ardent Cannabis FX Machine can be used to decarboxylate, infuse, and make perfect larger batches of butter or oil and more at home.
Want a discount on an Ardent Cannabis Machine? Be sure to use the coupon code EMILY30 at checkout for $30 off your order!
More Cannabis Cookie Recipes
Looking for more delicious cannabis cookie recipes? Check out all of our tried and true recipes for a fun, delicious, medicated baking experience!
- Cannabis Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Soft & Chewy Cannabis Sugar Cookies
- Cannabis Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cannabis Cut-Out Sugar Cookies with Cannabis Icing
- Cannabis Anize Spritz Cookies
- Cannabis Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies
- Cannabis Peanut Butter Blossoms
Elevate Your Cannabis Education
The Cannabis Compass Online Course will show you how to dose, use, and apply cannabis safely and effectively so that you can begin to manage your most unwanted symptoms the natural way, from the comfort of your own home.
Cannabis Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line to baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large-sized bowl, cream together the brown sugar, ½ cup cannabis sugar, peanut butter, and cannabutter using a hand mixer. Cream on high until the mixture is light and fluffy, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well until well incorporated.
- While still mixing, gradually add the flour mixture until all ingredients are well incorporated and the dough is formed.
- Roll the dough into 1-1½" balls.
- Roll each dough ball in the ¼ cup of remaining white or cannabis sugar.
- Place each ball on the parchment-lined baking sheet approximately 2" apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- While baking, remove any foil and wrapper from the kisses.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and quickly press a kiss into the center of each cookie.
- Place the cookies back into the oven for 3-5 minutes, until the cookies are firm to the tough and a light golden color.
- Remove from the oven and transfer the cookies to a cooling rack. Let cool 1-2 minutes before enjoying.