These deliciously soft and chewy cannabis peanut butter blossoms are a tasty, classic cookie that comes with the option to infuse with cannabutter, cannabis oil, cannabis sugar, cannabis concentrates, and more.
Alternate Infusion Options
Whether it is the holiday season or just a fun, stay-at-home baking experience, these classic cannabis peanut butter blossoms are the perfect way to medicate.
Complete with options to infuse this recipe with various staple cannabis recipes including:
There is an infusion option for everyone.
Depending on how strong you want your cookies, you can choose a combination of infusion options for a cookie that is as potent as you want it.
However, if you're brand new to cannabis edibles, there are a few things to know before you get started so you can ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience.
You can get started with my beginners guide to cannabis edibles which will set you up for success in your cannabis kitchen.
If you are brand new to cannabis in general and are looking for foundational knowledge, I offer a more in-depth educational session inside my Cannabis Compass Online Course.
Looking For More Support?
Join thousands of members inside my private Well With Cannabis Community to ask questions, find support, and share your edible creations!
Infuse With Cannabutter or Cannabis Oil
Infusing oil or butter with cannabis is an easy way to extract a full spectrum of compounds like CBD or THC from the cannabis plant and get them into the food you are eating.
You will want to make sure you have your cannabutter or oil recipe prepared BEFORE diving into making your own cannabis peanut butter blossom cookies.
The process involves cannabis decarboxylation and takes approximately 4-hours.
Have leftover butter or oil?
Infuse With Cannabis Sugar
You can also make cannabis-infused sugar to use in this recipe.
You can add it as the sugar that you cream together with the butter or roll the dough in the sugar before baking.
From there, you can easily make your own cannabis sugar following this recipe.
Infuse With Concentrates
If you are a medical marijuana patient or live in a recreationally legal state, chances are you may have access to cannabis concentrates.
You can easily use cannabis concentrates in this recipe to make delicious infused brownies.
From distillate or CO2 oil, to shatter or wax, and FECO or RSO, all can work for this recipe.
Depending on what concentrate you are using, you will want to ensure that your cannabis concentrate is decarbed first, if needed.
If you are not sure if your cannabis concentrate needs to be decarbed, you can check this guide here.
Once you know whether or not you need to decarb your concentrate, you can gently warm it up and mix it into the butter or peanut butter called for in this recipe.
How much you will add is up to you and your personal taste preferences, 1mL or 1 gram is a good place to start.
Infuse With FECO
Like other concentrates, you do not need to use a lot, and can simply add it to the mixture when you combine the eggs and vanilla.
Want To Make This Easier? Use A Machine!
Want A Discount Code?
More Cannabis Cookie Recipes
Looking for more delicious cannabis cookie recipes? Check out all of our tried and true recipes for a fun, delicious baking experience!
- Simple, Delicious Cannabis Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Cannabis Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cannabis Sugar Cookies » Soft & Chewy
- Cannabis Cut-Out Sugar Cookies with Cannabis Icing
- Cannabis Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Cannabis Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies
- Cannabis-Infused Anise Spritz Cookies
- No-Bake Rocky Road Cannabis Cookies
My Edibles Made Easy Online Cooking Course will teach you how to easily make cannabis edibles and topical recipes at home. This step-by-step video course will teach you how to infuse, extract, and create edibles with many different product types - all from the comfort of your own home.
Learn more and enroll today →
Cannabis Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line to baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large-sized bowl, cream together the brown sugar, ½ cup cannabis sugar, peanut butter, and cannabutter using a hand mixer. Cream on high until the mixture is light and fluffy, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well until well incorporated.
- While still mixing, gradually add the flour mixture until all ingredients are well incorporated and the dough is formed.
- Roll the dough into 1-1½" balls.
- Roll each dough ball in the ¼ cup of remaining white or cannabis sugar.
- Place each ball on the parchment-lined baking sheet approximately 2" apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- While baking, remove any foil and wrapper from the kisses.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and quickly press a kiss into the center of each cookie.
- Place the cookies back into the oven for 3-5 minutes, until the cookies are firm to the touch and a light golden color.
- Remove from the oven and transfer the cookies to a cooling rack. Let cool 1-2 minutes before enjoying.