This recipe is the nostalgic, chewy, gooey, and oh-so-cannabis-infused no-bake cookie of your dreams. Made even sweeter with crunchy peanut butter and marshmallows, these may be the easiest and most delicious cannabis cookies on Earth. Enjoy this recipe with step-by-step instructions and many different infusion options.
- No baking required! Just mix, shape, and enjoy.
- The perfect quick and easy dessert.
- Just 8 simple ingredients needed.
- Dietary Features: gluten-free, vegetarian, can be made dairy-free and vegan with substitutions.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
These no-bake cannabis chocolate cookies are the most simple, quick, and easy cannabis cookies that you can easily whip up if you're ever in a pinch or if you don't have a lot of time.
Last-minute dinner party? No problem! Mother-in-law shows up without calling ahead? A breeze! Husband is asking for something sweet? Guess who's getting wife of the year?
My Well With Cannabis Community members are busy moms and dads, grandmas and grandpas, husbands and wives. Sometimes, we simply don't have the time or energy to bake.
That's where this delicious, chocolate treat comes in. In this post, you'll find the easiest cannabis cookie recipe, that requires zero baking, with simple step-by-step instructions and helpful tips and tricks.
Looking For More Support?
Join thousands of members inside my private Well With Cannabis Community to ask questions, find support, and share your edible creations!
- Cannabutter: If you don't already have this made, start with my guide to making cannabutter in a crockpot or cannbutter in an Instant Pot. You can substitute cannabis coconut oil here, if desired.
- Granulated sugar: White, granulated sugar is ideal. However, if you don't want to use cannabutter, or want a double infusion, you can use cannabis sugar here.
- Milk: any type of milk will do. Whether you want to use cannabis milk, traditional dairy milk, or plant-milk substitutes - they all should work here.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: make sure to use unsweetened, or this recipe may end up too sweet.
- Quick cook oats: make sure to use these and not old-fashioned oats, or your cookies may turn out hard and chewy.
- Crunchy peanut butter: crunchy or smooth, your choice, but the chunky texture helps to add to the Rocky Road experience. You can also use infused peanut butter or any type of nut or seed butter here. For a nut-free option, try hemp seed butter.
- Vanilla extract: for flavor.
- Mini-marshmallows: optional, but enhances the Rocky Road experience.
Note: a complete list of ingredients with amounts and printable instructions is located in the recipe card below.
The Step-by-Step Process
- Step 1: Gather your equipment and measure your ingredients. If you haven't already, Prepare your cannabutter or cannabis coconut oil. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Step 2: In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the cannabutter, sugar, milk, and cocoa powder.
- Step 3: Bring the mixture to a rolling boil. Cook for 60 seconds. Turn off the heat.
- Step 4: Add the oats, peanut butter, and vanilla extract to the pan. Stir well.
- Step 5: Fold in the marshmallows.
- Step 6: Drop spoonful’s of cookie mix onto the reserved parchment paper.
- Step 7: Allow the cookies to harden for 20-30 minutes or put in the fridge.
- Step 8: Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container.
Note: complete step-by-step printable instructions are located in the recipe card below.
Store these no-bake cookies in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. Freeze in an airtight container, if desired, for several months.
Alternate Cannabis Infusion Options
As with all things edibles, there is more than one way to infuse something. Below we will explore all of the different ways you could infuse this recipe.
Cannabis Coconut Oil: Whether you have an abundance of cannabis coconut oil or you are looking for a dairy-free or vegan option, you can easily swap the oil for butter in this recipe. However, I would not recommend swapping a liquid oil, like MCT oil, here.
Cannabis sugar: You can easily use cannabis sugar in this recipe. Feel free to use as a stand-alone ingredient or use it WITH cannabutter or coconut oil for double infusion.
Cannabis peanut butter: If you already have some prepared, you can use cannabis peanut butter in this recipe.
Cannabis milk: Using a cannabis-infused milk or cream will work here.
Cannabis salt: For a delicious additional topping, sprinkle a little bit of cannabis salt on top.
How to Determine The Dosing
Want to get a more accurate guesstimate of the potency of your cannabis infusions and extractions? Try our popular edibles calculator!
Not sure what your perfect dose is? Learn more here.
Notes and Expert Tips
- Be sure to use quick cook oats and not traditional rolled oats for the best texture
- Any type of peanut butter, nut butter, or seed butter will work in place of the chunky peanut butter.
- Feel free to get creative with your toppings, you're not limited to just marshmallows.
Frequently Asked Questions
No-Bake Cannabis Chocolate Cookies can be brand new to even the most seasoned cannabis consumer, so here are some of the most common FAQs I get asked about No-Bake Cannabis Chocolate Cookies from my Well With Cannabis Community.
No, you don't. You can use cannabis-infused coconut oil or use an alternate infusion option and just use unsalted butter.
No, any nut butter or seed butter will work here. Need a nut-free option? Try this hemp seed butter instead!
Want To Make This Easier? Use A Machine!
Want A Discount Code?
More Cannabis Cookie Recipes
Looking for more delicious cannabis cookie recipes? Check out all of our tried and true recipes for a fun, delicious baking experience!
- Simple, Delicious Cannabis Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Cannabis Peanut Butter Cookies
- Soft & Chewy Cannabis Sugar Cookies
- Cannabis Cut-Out Sugar Cookies with Cannabis Icing
- Cannabis Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Cannabis Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies
- Cannabis-Infused Anise Spritz Cookies
- No-Bake Rocky Road Cannabis Cookies
My Edibles Made Easy Online Cooking Course will teach you how to make cannabis edibles and topical recipes at home with ease. This step-by-step video course will teach you how to infuse, extract, and create edibles with many different product types - all from the comfort of your own home.
Learn more and enroll today →
No-Bake Rocky Road Cannabis Cookies
- Gather your equipment and measure your ingredients. If you haven't already, Prepare your cannabutter or cannabis coconut oil. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the cannabutter or oil, sugar, milk, and coca powder.
- Bring the mixture to a rolling boil. Allow the mixture to cook for 60-seconds, stirring frequently. Turn off the heat.
- Add the oats, peanut butter, and vanilla extract to the pan. Stir well, until all ingredients are well combined. Then fold in the marshmallows.
- Drop the cookie mix by the spoonful onto the reserved parchment paper. Allow the cookies to harden for 30 minutes in the refrigerator or up to 1 hour at room temperature.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container at room temperature, or in the refrigerator, for up to 7 days. To freeze, store in an airtight container and place in the freezer for several months.