These soft, chewy, buttery, melt-in-your-mouth cannabis sugar cookies are an easy, drop-style cookie that requires no cutouts and are ready in just 30 minutes. Includes options for infusing with cannabutter, cannabis coconut oil, cannabis sugar, and more.
Cannabis Sugar Cookies
I’ve been begging Chef Phil to make these cookies for a while now. They are so light and soft and delicious!
Do you remember those big, soft, chewy sugar cookies from the kiosk in the mall?
These are just like that and can easily be customized to include your favorite add-ins like M&Ms.
Unlike classic cut out cookies, these sugar cookies are a drop version of the sugar cookie, meaning these are super easy to make and ready quickly.
Infuse with Coconut Oil or Cannasugar
Oil infusions are an easy way to infuse a full-spectrum of compounds like CBD or THC) from the cannabis plant into the food you are eating.
The process for making butter or oil first involves cannabis decarboxylation and then a water bath that cooks for approximately 4-hours.
Infuse with Cannabis Sugar
You can also make these cannabis sugar cookies with actual cannabis-infused sugar.
Cookies Infused With CBD Oil
For stronger cookies, we recommend using the CBD concentrate which packs in 500mg of CBD in just 1mL volume.
Because this is such a small amount, you can use the recipe and add this to the mixture when you add the eggs and vanilla.
For cookies that are not as strong, you can use a traditional CBD oil that will offer anywhere between 16-33mg per mL. Simply subtract the amount you want to add from the total fat content.
For example, if you add 1 tablespoon of CBD oil, subtract 1 tablespoon of oil or butter from your total amount.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup + ¼ cup cannabis-infused sugar, divided*
- 1 cup cannabutter, room temperature but not melted
- 1 farm-fresh egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, using a hand beater on high speed, cream together the sugar and butter until it is light and fluffy, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat well on low speed.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients while continuing to mix.
- Create 1 tablespoon dough balls and roll them in the 1 tablespoon of reserved cannabis sugar.
- Place the dough balls 2" apart on the reserved parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the bottoms and edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and cool 1-2 minutes before removing from the tray and transferring to a cooling rack.
*If you do not have cannabis sugar, simply substitute white sugar.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 52Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 81mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g
Looking to FURTHER YOUR CANNABIS EDUCATION?
Are you ready to learn more about cannabis and how you can use it to maximize your health and wellness? Click to learn more about my Cannabis Compass Online Course.
This online cannabis education teaches you how to use, apply, and dose all forms of cannabis in a safe and effective way so that you can begin to manage your anxiety, pain, and/or inflammation the natural way from the comfort of your own home.