Are you searching for that perfect sweet treat to make with your cannabutter? Look no further than this delicious collection of sweet cannabutter recipes every sweet tooth will love.
Table of Contents
- 25+ delicious recipes for cannabis desserts
- How to make cannabutter or buy Bliss Cannabutter
- Additional ways to infuse your homemade edibles
Why You Will Love This Guide
Many members of my Well With Cannabis Community will argue that cannabutter is hands down the best way to infuse a recipe.
As the main ingredient of most baked goods, it is super easy to swap in cannabutter for regular butter to turn any recipe into a cannabis dessert recipe.
This is a delicious way to make homemade edibles at home without much time or effort while still enjoying the health benefits associated with recreational or medical marijuana consumption.
In this guide, I will show you new ways to make sweet cannabutter recipes, my favorite cannabutter sweets, and some tips for tricks for the next time you make or buy cannabutter at home.
How to Make Cannabutter
If you haven’t yet made cannabutter but want to, there are many different ways to do so!
Most options involve creating a water bath with medium-high heat to facilitate infusion, which can lead to a long prep time.
This hot water gently heats the ingredients but prevents you from reaching high temperatures that could destroy cannabinoids.
Check out the following methods:
- Crockpot or slow cooker cannabutter
- Instant pot cannabutter
- CBD cannabutter
- Kief cannabutter
- Stove-top cannabutter
- LEVO cannabutter
The main difference between these methods is the techniques used. Picking one option and sticking with it is a great way to start.
If you’re unsure how much cannabis and butter or oil to use, feel free to use my flower-to-oil ratio guide to help get you started.
Want to skip all of the hard work and enjoy great-tasting cannabutter?
Look no further than my Bliss cannabutter, the best cannabutter in the cannabis industry.
Made in a small batch with high-quality ghee and lab-tested cannabis, this cannabis butter will help you make the best-tasting cannabis-infused recipes.
Made with 12.5mg of THC and 12.5mg of CBD per teaspoon, you can rest easy knowing you are getting the exact milligrams of THC you want.
From there, you can add it to your favorite recipe. Divide the total mg of THC you added by the number of servings to get your final dose.
Add Cannabutter To A Drink
Notes & Expert Tips
- Want to make the process as easy as possible? Start with my Bliss Cannabutter!
- Want to prep your kitchen? To make most of these recipes, you will need a large mixing bowl, a rubber spatula, parchment paper or wax paper, a baking sheet or cookie sheet, and a wire rack.
- When baking with cannabutter, more recipes call for it to be at room temperature. Do not microwave; follow these softening tips instead. Low heat is key!
- New to edibles? Check out this beginner’s guide first! Keep in mind edibles hit differently on a full vs. empty stomach.
Frequently Asked Questions
Totally fine! You can make edibles with just about any cannabis product. Try cannabis-infused sugar or brown sugar, cannabis tinctures, concentrates and more. You could also add just decarbed cannabis to your dry ingredients.
If you don’t use your cannabutter immediately, it is best to store it in an air-tight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
Have no fear of cannabis baking! Cooking edibles at 350°F or more will not destroy the cannabinoids, and you do not need to bake them at a low temperature.
We have a simple guide to help you fix weak cannabutter.