This easy recipe for delicious cannabis fudge is the best way to enjoy an infused sweet treat. With just a few simple ingredients, this fudge can be made in just 20 minutes and comes with multiple different infusion options to choose from, including my Bliss Cannabutter which ensures perfect dosing.
Table of Contents
- Why You Will Love This Recipe
- What You’ll Need
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- Storage Instructions
- Alternate Cannabis Infusion Options
- Cannabutter or Oil
- Cannabis Concentrates
- Decarbed Cannabis Flower
- Cannabis Sugar
- Additional Toppings
- Notes and Expert Tips
- Easy Cannabis Fudge Recipe
- Frequently Asked Questions
- More Recipes You Will Love
- Just 3 simple ingredients needed
- A creamy, melt-in-your-mouth buttery texture
- Want to make it easy? Order my Bliss Cannabutter and have it delivered straight to your door – now shipping across the United States!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
Members of my Well With Cannabis Community always request sweet cannabis edibles.
Whether it be to manage chronic pain or just to relax, members are always looking for new and interesting ways to medicate.
The latest request? An easy cannabis chocolate fudge recipe with different methods for infusing.
Here, you will find the easiest recipe for cannabis chocolate fudge online, storage instructions, helpful notes, expert tips, and fully answered FAQs.
P.S. Feel free to make this simple recipe unique by adding additional toppings or stirring additional ingredients, such as peanut butter, chocolate chips, and more.
What You’ll Need
- ¼ cup cannabutter: the special ingredient. Use my Bliss Cannabutter or find an alternative infusion option listed below.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips: A necessary ingredient for this fudge recipe. Feel free to use dark chocolate or white chocolate chips, if desired.
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk: Easily available at your local supermarket, this ingredient is more stable than regular milk. It helps the fudge recipe combine and harden but yet remain melt-in-your-mouth good.
- Additional toppings as desired: Feel free to add sea salt, peanut butter, sprinkles, or brown sugar on top or within.
Note: a complete list of ingredients with amounts and printable instructions is located in the recipe card below.
Dosing & Potency
Dosing this recipe couldn’t be easier if you use my Bliss Cannabutter.
You can use the printable chart below to determine the exact amount of butter to use to get your desired THC milligrams per batch or cookie.
If you are not using Bliss Cannabutter, my edible dosage calculator is another great way to determine your cookies’ potency.
- Step 1 – If you haven’t already, prepare your cannabutter or cannabis coconut oil.
- Step 2 – Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper. Set the prepared pan aside.
- Step 3 – In a large saucepan or double boiler over medium heat, add the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and cannabutter.
- Step 4 – Allow the chocolate to begin to melt. Once soft, stir continuously until the mixture is silky smooth. Once smooth, turn off the heat.
- Step 5 – Pour the mixture into the lined baking dish.
- Step 6 – Use a spatula to smooth the mixture into an even later.
- Step 7 – Allow the mixture to cool in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until the fudge is firm.
- Step 8 – Once firm, slice into your desired amount of servings.
Note: complete step-by-step printable instructions are located in the recipe card below.
Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days in your refrigerator.
If you don’t think you will consume it with in seven days, freezing the fudge in individual portions is a great way to save it and preserve the potency.
Alternate Cannabis Infusion Options
Thankfully, there is more than one way to infuse edible recipes.
Below we will explore all of the different ways you could infuse this recipe.
Cannabutter or Oil
Both cannabutter and coconut oil harden when cool, making them perfect consistency for fudge.
Concentrates are the easiest way to make a potent cannabis fudge recipe, especially if you have access to medical marijuana.
Whether it be distillate or FECO, wax or shatter, all options work here.
Decarbed Cannabis Flower
While not my favorite way to infuse a recipe, using just decarbed cannabis flower works here.
Just be sure to grind it up extra fine so the texture does not interfere with the final product.
Using decarbed kief is also a great option. You likely only want to add a gram of weed or two here, depending on how potent you want it to be.
Adjust the amount of cannabis to your own personal needs.
This will require you to make a from-scratch fudge mixture. A standard recipe calls for sugar, cocoa powder, milk, butter, and vanilla extract.
Just swap your cannabis sugar for the granulated sugar.
You could combine any of the options above for an infusion of cannabis extracts.
Notes and Expert Tips
- If you’ve never made cannabis fudge before, feel free to make a regular batch first, before infusing, to get the process right.
- Cannabis edibles are a wonderful thing, but they can sneak up on you! If you’re new to edibles, be sure to check out my edibles guide first before getting started.
- Be mindful of how much THC you add to the following recipe. You want to have an enjoyable experience, but you don’t want to over-do it, either. Use my edible dosage calculator and this dosing guide to help you find an amount that is just right for you. If you want to reduce the potency, make a mixture of butter, ur unsalted butter, and cannabutter.
- Know that if you add THC, you run the risk of failing a drug test.
- Want to feel like the Martha Stewart of marijuana edibles? Be sure to check out my Edibles Made Easy Online Cooking Course.
Easy Cannabis Fudge
- ¼ cup Bliss cannabutter
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- additional toppings as desired
- If you haven't already, prepare your cannabutter or cannabis coconut oil.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and cannabutter.
- Allow the chocolate to begin to melt. Once soft, stir continuously until the mixture is silky smooth. Once smooth, turn off the heat.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking dish.
- Allow the mixture to cool in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until the fudge is firm.
- Once firm, slice into your desired amount of servings.
Frequently Asked Questions
I haven’t done it myself, but it should work. Keep the understanding that you should never microwave your cannabutter. If you want to do this, add the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk to a large microwave-safe mixing bowl and heat in 30-second increments until they are melted completely. Then, gently stir in the cannabutter.
Yes, simply half this recipe if needed.
Yes, just double-check that all ingredients you use are gluten-free. Check out my full selection of gluten-free edibles here.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this recipe for our delectable cannabis fudge.
It’s a wonderful treat that combines the rich, indulgent flavor of traditional fudge with the unique benefits of cannabis.
Remember, making edibles should be a fun and rewarding experience, and this recipe is just the tip of the iceberg!
If you’ve found this guide helpful and want to dive deeper into the world of cannabis-infused cuisine, I encourage you to sign up for our Edibles Made Easy Course.
It’s packed with more recipes, tips, and resources to help you master the art of cooking with cannabis.
Together, let’s discover the joy of homemade edibles and make something truly special.
Sign up today and join our community of cannabis culinary enthusiasts!