This easy recipe for delicious cannabis fudge is the best way to enjoy an infused sweet treat. With just a few simple ingredients, this fudge can be made in just 20, minutes and comes with multiple different infusion options to choose from!
- Just 3 simple ingredients needed
- A creamy, melt-in-your-mouth buttery texture
- Complete with multiple cannabis infusion options
Why You Will Love This Recipe
Sweet cannabis edibles are always requested by members of my Well With Cannabis Community.
Whether it be to manage chronic pain or to just relax, members are always looking for new and interesting ways to medicate.
The latest request? An easy cannabis chocolate fudge recipe with different methods for infusing.
Here you will find the easiest recipe for cannabis chocolate fudge online, storage instructions, helpful notes and expert tips, along with fully answered FAQs.
P.S. Feel free to make this simple recipe unique by adding additional toppings or stirring in addition ingredients, such as peanut butter.
Stock Your Canna Kitchen
- Cannabutter: the special ingredient. Use regular butter if your choosing an alternative infusion option listed below.
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips: A necessary ingredient for this fudge recipe. Feel free to use dark chocolate or white chocolate chips, if desired.
- Sweetened condensed milk: Easily available at your local supermarket, this ingredient is more stable than regular milk. It helps the fudge recipe combine and harden but yet remain melt-in-your-mouth good.
- Additional toppings as desired: Feel free to add sea salt, peanut butter, sprinkles, or brown sugar on top or within.
Note: a complete list of ingredients with amounts and printable instructions is located in the recipe card below.
- Step 1 - If you haven't already, prepare your cannabutter or cannabis coconut oil.
- Step 2 - Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Set the prepared pan aside.
- Step 3 - In a large saucepan or double boiler over medium heat, add the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and cannabutter.
- Step 4 - Allow the chocolate to begin to melt. Once soft, stir continuously until the mixture is silky smooth. Once smooth, turn off the heat.
- Step 5 - Pour the mixture into the lined baking dish.
- Step 6 - Use a spatula to smooth the mixture into an even later.
- Step 7 - Allow the mixture to cool in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until the fudge is firm.
- Step 8 - Once firm, slice into your desired amount of servings.
Note: complete step-by-step printable instructions are located in the recipe card below.
Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days in your refrigerator.
If you don't think you will consume it with in seven days, freezing the fudge in individual portions is a great way to save it and preserve the potency.
Alternate Cannabis Infusion Options
Thankfully, there is more than one way to infuse edible recipes. Below we will explore all of the different ways you could infuse this recipe.
Cannabutter or Oil
Both cannabutter and coconut oil harden when cool, making them perfect consistency for fudge.
Concentrates are the easiest way to make a potent cannabis fudge recipe, especially if you have access to medical marijuana.
This will require you to make a from-scratch fudge mixture. A standard recipe calls for sugar, cocoa powder, milk, butter, and vanilla extract.
Just swap your cannabis sugar for the granulated sugar.
Notes and Expert Tips
- If you've never made cannabis fudge before, feel free to make a regular batch first, before infusing, to get the process right.
- Cannabis edibles are a wonderful thing, but they can sneak up on you! If you're new to edibles, be sure to check out my edibles guide first before getting started.
- Be mindful of how much THC you add to the following recipe. You want to have an enjoyable experience, but you don't want to over-do it, either. Use my edible dosage calculator and this dosing guide to help you find an amount that is just right for you. If you want to reduce the potency, make a mixture of butter, ur unsalted butter, and cannabutter.
- Know that if you add THC, you run the risk of failing a drug test.
- Want to feel like the Martha Stewart of marijuana edibles? Be sure to check out my Edibles Made Easy Online Cooking Course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cannabis fudge can be brand new to even the most seasoned cannabis consumer, so here are some of the most common FAQs I get asked about making from my Well With Cannabis Community.
I haven't done it myself, but it should work. Keep the understanding that you should never microwave your cannabutter. If you want to do this, add the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk to a large microwave safe mixing bowl and heat in 30-second increments until they are melted completely. Then gently stir in the cannabutter.
Regular peanut butter and chocolate chips for sure. Fruit could even be a cool option, if you're feeling it!
Yes, simply half this recipe if needed.
Yes, just double check that all of the ingredients you are using are gluten free. Check out my full selection of gluten-free edibles here.
Want To Make This Easier? Use A Machine!
Want A Discount Code?
More Cannabis Recipes You Will Love
My Edibles Made Easy Online Cooking Course will teach you how to easily make cannabis edibles and topical recipes at home. This step-by-step video course will teach you how to infuse, extract, and create edibles with many different product types - all from the comfort of your own home.
Learn more and enroll today →
Easy Cannabis Fudge
- ¼ cup cannabutter or cannabis coconut oil
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- additional toppings as desired
- If you haven't already, prepare your cannabutter or cannabis coconut oil.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and cannabutter.
- Allow the chocolate to begin to melt. Once soft, stir continuously until the mixture is silky smooth. Once smooth, turn off the heat.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking dish.
- Allow the mixture to cool in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until the fudge is firm.
- Once firm, slice into your desired amount of servings.