It's time to take your breakfast game up with this cannabis-infused tropical yogurt bowl recipe. This customizable yogurt bowl is perfect for anyone looking for a quick and easy breakfast that's packed with superfoods and immune-boosting ingredients made with my Bliss Cooking Oil.
- A customizable recipe ready in just a few minutes
- Made with nutrient-dense ingredients that leave you feeling good
- Want to make it easy? Order my Bliss Cooking Oil and have it delivered straight to your door - now shipping to all 50 states!
Buy Cannabis Oil Online
Skip the hard work and have my perfectly dosed, tasteless Bliss Cooking Oil delivered directly to your door! Shop Now →
Why You Will Love This Recipe
If you are like the members of my Well With Cannabis Community and want to start your day with a healthy meal and dose of cannabis, this recipe is perfect!
Easily made by mixing my Bliss Cooking Oil with your favorite type of yogurt, infusing this recipe with any kind of yogurt you prefer is easy.
Packed with immune-boosting superfoods like tropical fruits and probiotics, this customizable yogurt bowl is easy to make. It will leave you feeling energized and ready to take on your day.
In this guide, I will share the recipe, step-by-step instructions, and how to purchase my Bliss Cooking Oil and have it delivered directly to your doorstep.
- 6 ounces yogurt - Any type of yogurt you like. From Greek yogurt to plant-based yogurts to Keto yogurt, there is an option for everyone!
- 1mL Bliss Cooking Oil - Using my Bliss Cooking Oil is the easiest way to get the perfect dose. Every 1mL contains 2.5mg of THC and CBD
- ¼ cup fresh mango - Diced or cut into cubes. Feel free to use any other tropical fruit you love
- ¼ cup fresh kiwi - Peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes - unsweetened, shredded
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds - You can use chia seeds or hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon Goji berries - or fresh raspberries
Note: a complete list of ingredients with amounts and printable instructions is located in the recipe card below.
- Step 1 - Mix the yogurt and Bliss Cooking Oil in a bowl or meal prep container. Mix well.
- Step 2 - Top each bowl evenly with kiwi and mango.
- Step 3 - Garnish with coconut flakes, chia seeds, berries, and any other ingredient you want to use.
- Step 4 - Enjoy!
Note: complete step-by-step printable instructions are located in the recipe card below.
If you do not enjoy this recipe right away, store it in a glass meal prep container or in a pint-size mason jar with an airtight lid for up to seven days.
Learn more about how to store edibles here.
Alternate Cannabis Infusion Options
As with all things edibles, there is more than one way to infuse something.
Using cannabutter or cannabis coconut oil, which is typically solid at room temperature, won't work great for this recipe. Neither will alcohol-based tinctures.
For this cannabis yogurt bowl, I recommend using a liquid-based oil for easy, smooth mixing. Some of the most popular options include:
- Bliss Cooking Oil
- CBD Revive Oil
- CBG Focus Oil
- Homemade MCT oil
- Homemade CBD oil
- Homemade CBG oil
- Oil made from AVB Bud
Alternatively, if you already have one of these options prepared, you could mix your yogurt with the following:
Notes & Expert Tips
- Cut all of your fruit when you get home from the grocery store; that way, you will always have a readily available snack or a tasty breakfast like this.
- All of these tropical fruits are bursting with vitamin C, which can help support a healthy immune system, especially during the winter months.
- Plus, this bowl is packed with nutrition and immune-boosting 'superfoods' that are high in vitamins, minerals & antioxidants.
- If you're new to cannabis edibles, be sure to check out my safe dosing guide before getting started.
- Looking for more healthy cannabis recipes? Check out these 21 sugar-free edible recipes or learn more about how cannabis can support weight loss.
More Cannabis Recipes You Will Love
Cannabis-Infused Tropical Yogurt Bowl
- 6 ounces yogurt of choice
- 1 mL Bliss Cooking Oil
- ¼ cup fresh mango chunks
- ¼ cup fresh kiwi chunks
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon goji berries or fresh raspberries
- In a bowl or meal prep container, mix together the yogurt and Bliss Cooking oil. Mix well.
- Top each bowl evenly with kiwi and mango.
- Garnish with chia seeds, coconut flakes, goji berries, and any other ingredient you want to use.
- Enjoy immediatley or refridgerat if using for meal prep.
My Edibles Made Easy Online Cooking Course will teach you how to easily make cannabis edibles and topical recipes at home. This step-by-step video course will teach you how to infuse, extract, and create edibles with many different product types - all from the comfort of your own home.
Learn more and enroll today →
Ask a Question or Leave a Comment: