Veggies just taste better when you have a pretty dip to pair them with. Try this super easy-to-make, vegan & gluten-free Pink Gremolata Hummus today!
Wow everyone at your next party or get together with this beautiful Pink Gremolata Hummus! Made with white beans and beets, this beautiful dish is 100% plant-based with no artificial colors or ingredients. This is the perfect dip to pair with your favorite veggie or whole grain crackers, and can be the perfect accompaniment to any sandwich or wrap!
For the Love of Garlic
I don’t particularly like the taste of beets but I can’t help but be attracted to the stunning pink color they bring to every dish.
Luckily, the flavor of the beets in this dish is so very mild compared to the delicious garlicky, lemony flavor that makes this hummus pop.
One of the great things about making your own hummus is that you can use just about any type of bean that you like! I used white beans but you could use the traditional chickpea, lima beans, or pinto beans.
This Pink Gremolata Hummus is the perfect dish for any party!Click To Tweet
Pink Gremolata Hummus
The fresh and tasty flavor of this dish is courtesy of the gremolata flavor profile. Gremolata is a traditional Italian herb condiment that combines the flavor of parsley, lemon zest and fresh garlic with olive oil. This recipe combines these tasty flavors all in one with the hummus, making this dish super easy to prepare.
As Featured on Good Day Rochester!
I just couldn’t let April slip away without honoring my true love for garlic ♥ Garlic gets a whole month in April plus a special day; April 19th was officially named National Garlic Day! So this week for my news segment on Good Day Rochester we talked all about the great health benefits of garlic, especially for diabetics. We featured this recipe, my other favorite garlic recipe Greens & Beans Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms, plus these tasty Garlic Pita Crisps from the American Diabetes Association.
Watch the video below and get some great information about how garlic can benefit your health and some awesome and delicious garlicky recipes!
- 1 can of white beans, like cannellini or chickpeas
- 8 ounces of cooked beets
- ¼ cup tahini butter
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ a whole lemon, minus the seeds and peel
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of fresh chopped garlic
- ¼ teaspoon of organic sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon of ground pepper
- Add all ingredients to a to a food processor.
- Blend for several minutes until blended smooth.
- Garnish and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this pink gremolata hummus as much as I do! If you’ve made this recipe and love it, let me know in the comments section below!
BEFORE YOU GO!
Subscribe to get your weekly dose of holistic wellness, health & happiness!
Latest posts by Emily Kyle (see all)
- Welcome to The Millennial Garden - April 10, 2017
- Pink Fresh Fruit Spring Rolls with Strawberry Mint Dip - April 6, 2017
- Balsamic Grilled Asparagus & Blackberries with Almonds - March 28, 2017
- Naturally Dyed Deviled Eggs - March 20, 2017
- Apple & Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Cake - March 20, 2017