Classic, soothing, and packed with warming spices, this easy-to-make cannabis pumpkin spice latte brings together this traditional Fall favorite with soothing cannabis for a relaxing experience.
- An easy-to-make at-home PSL recipe
- Multiple cannabis infusion options to choose from
- Other ways to incorporate cannabis into your Fall traditions
Why You Will Love This Recipe
Being from Upstate NY, I am ready to say, "Fall is here!"
I'm talking Autumn-scented candles, cozy knit sweaters, soft blankets, apple picking, and pumpkin spice
And what could be better than a PSL?? A cannabis-infused pumpkin spice latte made with your choice of cannabis oil.
Members of my Well With Cannabis Community rave about this recipe, and I know you will love it, too.
This guide will teach you how easy it is to make this drink at home with various infusion options.
Stock Your Canna Kitchen
- Coffee: your choice; the stronger, the better!
- Pumpkin puree: the stuff in the can is perfect
- Sugar: white, granulated sugar, or cannabis sugar
- Pumpkin pie spice: storebought is just fine
- Vanilla extract: storebought is just fine
- Milk: choose any type you want, from traditional dairy to dairy-free milk or even hemp seed milk
- Cannabis oil: find the many different oil options below in the alternative infusion option section
Note: a complete list of ingredients with amounts and printable instructions is located in the recipe card below.
- Step 1 - In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the coffee, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract. Heat for 3-5 minutes, or until hot but not boiling.
- Step 2 - While the mix is heating up, add the milk to the frothing pitcher and place it over medium heat.
- Step 3 - When the temperature reaches between 120-150°F, you can begin to use the frother. Remove the pitcher from heat and continue to froth when the temperature reaches 160°F.
- Step 4 - Move the frother in a circular, up-and-down motion until 1-2 inches of foam is formed.
- Step 5 - Divide the coffee mixture between two mugs and add the desired amount of cannabis oil.
- Step 6 - Using a spoon to hold back the foam, add the hot milk to each cup. Aim for a 2:1 milk-to-coffee ratio.
- Step 7 - Spoon the remaining foam into each mug.
Note: complete step-by-step printable instructions are located in the recipe card below.
Alternate Infusion Options
There are many different ways to make a cannabis-infused PSL, so I've included instructions for infusing this recipe with many options below.
You can easily use cannabis concentrates in this recipe to make a delicious infused pumpkin spice latte.
From distillate or CO2 oil, to shatter or wax, and FECO or RSO, all can work for this recipe.
Depending on your concentrate, you will want to ensure that your cannabis concentrate is decarbed first if needed.
If you are unsure if your cannabis concentrate needs to be decarbed, you can check this guide here.
Once you know whether or not you need to decarb your concentrate, you can gently warm it up and mix it into the milk called for in this recipe.
How much you will add is up to you and your tolerance.
Infuse with Leftover Cannabis Pulp
Yes, leftover cannabis pulp is a thing.
And if you're anything like me, you don't want any part of your amazing cannabis plant to go to waste.
While many people toss it, many anecdotal reports suggest these leftovers may be very potent.
Want To Make This Easier? Use A Machine!
Want A Discount Code?
My Edibles Made Easy Online Cooking Course will teach you how to easily make cannabis edibles and topical recipes at home. This step-by-step video course will teach you how to infuse, extract, and create edibles with many different product types - all from the comfort of your own home.
Learn more and enroll today →
Cannabis Pumpkin Spice Latte
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat add the coffee, pumpkin, coconut sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract. Heat for 3-5 minutes, or until hot, but not boiling.
- While the coffee is cooking, add the milk to the frothing pitcher and place over medium heat.
- When the temperature reaches between 120-150°F, you can begin to use the frother. Remove the pitcher from heat and continue to froth when the temperature reaches 160°F.
- Move the frother in a circular, up & down motion, until 1-2 inches of foam is formed.
- Divide the coffee mixture between two mugs and add the desired amount of cannabis oil.
- Using a spoon to hold back the foam, add the hot milk to each cup. Aim for a 2:1 milk to coffee ratio.
- Spoon the remaining foam into each mug. Top with freshly grated nutmeg as desired.