Creamy and delicious, this mint chocolate cannabis smoothie makes a decadent breakfast, snack, or even dessert. The cocoa powder and mint complement one another perfectly to create a healthy cannabis treat with many different infusion options.
- A quick and easy cannabis smoothie
- Multiple different infusion options to choose from
- Ways to customize this smoothie to your liking
Why You Will Love This Recipe
I am so excited to share this delicious mint chocolate cannabis smoothie adapted from my 4th cookbook, The Clean Eating Meal Prep Cookbook, with you.
While the original recipe in the cookbook does not contain cannabis, we've added it here with many different infusion options for you to choose from.
Stock Your Canna Kitchen
Clean Eating Smoothie Ingredients
Each ingredient in this recipe fits the clean eating lifestyle perfectly, and below, we will explore the benefits of each one in this recipe.
Bananas make the perfect base smoothie ingredient because of their flavor and texture.
Whether you want to use them raw or frozen, they help create the perfect consistency that makes this smoothie so silky and sippable.
Plus, adding bananas to a smoothie is the best way to use up those 'too soft' bananas on the counter.
Spinach or Cannabis Leaves
Spinach is one of my favorite leafy greens to add to a smoothie.
It is packed with many vitamins and minerals, and you can’t taste it.
Your Choice of Milk
As we know, milk choices are a personal preference for everyone.
Luckily, this smoothie is flexible, and you can use any milk you desire, including cannabis-infused milk.
Whether a traditional dairy-based or a dairy-free alternative, switching milk to any plant milk will work just fine.
Plain Greek yogurt is one of my favorite kitchen staples and is always in my refrigerator.
Whether for making homemade cannabis ranch dressing or a delicious smoothie like this, it works in my different sweet or savory applications.
However, I understand dairy products like full-fat Greek yogurt are not for everyone.
If you want a dairy-free option, substituting full-fat greek yogurt for a plant-based yogurt is easy.
Many types of delicious dairy-free yogurts are made from almonds, cashews, oats, and even my easy 2-ingredient homemade coconut milk yogurt.
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
Cocoa powder is so delicious, that it’s hard to believe it is nutritious, too.
When shopping for cocoa powder, it is very important to get a natural brand rather than a processed powder.
The natural version of cocoa powder is what contains more nutrients and beneficial ingredients.
Alternate Infusion Options
There are many different ways to infuse your cannabis smoothie, and you can choose one based on your available product and your personal taste preferences.
Always remember to dose based on your tolerance.
If you're not sure how to start, follow the golden rule: start low and go slow.
Below are just a few smoothie infusion options to choose from:
If you're unsure which cannabis oil to use, check out this guide to understand the many different types of cannabis oil.
And if you're unsure about incorporating any of these other infusion options into your smoothie, don't forget to check out this ultimate guide showing you how to make a cannabis smoothie.
Notes and Expert Tips
- Check out my other delicious cannabis smoothie recipes
- If you’re struggling with the munchies, be sure to get my 10 helpful tips for managing the munchies
- Looking for more delicious cannabis drinks? Check out my homemade hemp seed milk and cannabis pumpkin spice latte or my 15 easy cannabis-infused drinks to make at home
Want To Make This Easier? Use A Machine!
Want A Discount Code?
My Edibles Made Easy Online Cooking Course will teach you how to easily make cannabis edibles and topical recipes at home. This step-by-step video course will teach you how to infuse, extract, and create edibles with many different product types - all from the comfort of your own home.
Learn more and enroll today →
Mint Chocolate Cannabis Smoothie
- Add the banana, spinach, milk, cocoa powder, mint leaves and oil to a high-speed blender.
- Blend for 1 minute, or until completely smooth.
- Pour into your favorite cup, and enjoy!
- Cannabis-Infused Milk: Use for the milk of choice in step 1
- Decarbed Cannabis Flower: Add 1-2 teaspoons in step 1
- Decarbed Cannabis Kief: Add ¼-1/2 grams in step 1
- Cannabis Tincture: Add 1-2 teaspoons in step 1
- Cannabis-Infused Oil: Add 1-2 teaspoons in step 1
- Leftover Cannabis Pulp: Add 1-2 teaspoons in step 1