This creamy, easy-to-make blueberry lavender cannabis smoothie combines all-natural ingredients to bring about calm, happiness, and soothing relaxation with multiple cannabis-infusion options.
- A delicious smoothie made with real food ingredients
- Multiple cannabis infusion options to choose from
- Tips & tricks for creating a stress-relief smoothie
Why You Will Love This Recipe
As we all know, life can be stressful, but how you manage that stress matters most.
Thankfully, there is no better all-natural relief than the combination of healthy foods and cannabis, like in this relaxing blueberry lavender cannabis smoothie.
I show the Well With Cannabis Community members how important it is to stop and take a few minutes of holistic stress relief to support their well-being.
I’ve also included many different infusion options, so you can make your smoothie with whatever you have available.
So, gather your delicious, all-natural, plant-based ingredients and your favorite blender, and whip up this delicious smoothie to calm your mind, soothe your body, and relax your soul.
Looking For More Support?
Join thousands of members inside my private Well With Cannabis Community to ask questions, find support, and share your edible creations!
- Banana - frozen works best for a creamy texture
- Avocado - peeled and pitted
- Blueberries - fresh or frozen
- Milk - your choice between dairy milk, plant-based milk, or cannabis milk
- Protein powder - optional, but it helps to increase the nutritional value of this smoothie
- Cannabis oil - your choice from the many different kinds; find many alternative infusion options below
- Lavender - dried or food-grade lavender essential oil
Note: a complete list of ingredients with amounts and printable instructions is located in the recipe card below.
Alternate Infusion Options
There are many ways to infuse your cannabis smoothie, and you can choose one based on your available product and your taste preferences.
Always remember to dose based on your tolerance.
If you’re unsure about which cannabis oil to use, be sure to check out this guide to understand the many different types of cannabis oil.
And if you’re unsure about incorporating any of these other infusion options into your smoothie, don’t forget to check out this ultimate guide showing you how to make a cannabis smoothie.
Holistic Approaches For Natural Relaxation
The most prominent pillar of holistic wellness is a functional nutrition approach and using plant-based foods as medicine to improve the quality of our lives and health.
This smoothie focuses on combining blueberries, lavender, and CBD oil as our star foods.
While you can use any frozen blueberries, this recipe specifically calls for frozen wild blueberries due to their incredible nutrition and antioxidant benefits.
Compared to traditionally cultivated blueberries, wild blueberries have twice the number of antioxidants per serving.
Antioxidants also help minimize the number of free radicals in the body.
You can buy wild blueberries in the frozen section of your local supermarket at any time of year. The wild berries are frozen at their peak ripeness, preserving their nutritional value and leaving you with an amazingly delicious and healthful option all year.
Lavender has been traditionally and medicinally used as part of a holistic lifestyle for thousands of years.
It has been reported just the thought of the smell of lavender can evoke a sense of stress relief and relaxation, probably due to the terpene linalool.
Together in this smoothie, lavender combined with avocado and banana proves to have some fantastic stress-relieving qualities.
Lavender can be used fresh or dried, in oil or tea form, and can be used in this smoothie in whatever way you find it.
Milk & Plant-Based Alternatives
As we know, milk choices are a personal preference for everyone.
Luckily, this smoothie is flexible, and you can use any type of milk you desire.
Whether a traditional dairy-based or a dairy-free alternative, switching milk to any plant milk will work just fine.
Notes and Expert Tips
- This recipe is an excellent place for beginners, but if you’re brand new to using cannabis, I recommend starting with my beginner's guide to cannabis edibles
- Check out my other delicious cannabis smoothie recipes
- If you’ve never made a cannabis smoothie before, check out my how to make the perfect cannabis smoothie guide here
- If you’re struggling with the munchies, get my ten helpful tips for managing the munchies here
- Looking for more delicious cannabis drinks? Check out my homemade hemp seed milk and cannabis pumpkin spice latte or my 15 easy cannabis-infused drinks to make at home
As Featured In My Cookbooks
Because it is one of my favorite recipes from this blog, this Blueberry Lavender Smoothie made it into my first cookbook, The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook: 125 Healing Recipes for Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s.
The nutrient-dense ingredients help make this smoothie a powerful healing drink for those managing Hashimoto’s disease or any other autoimmune or inflammatory condition.
This recipe is also approved for the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol diet, as detailed in my second cookbook, The Hashimoto’s AIP Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Thyroid Healing on the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol, and can be made with our without CBD oil.
You can find more recipes for Hashimoto's here.
Want To Make This Easier? Use A Machine!
Want A Discount Code?
My Edibles Made Easy Online Cooking Course will teach you how to easily make cannabis edibles and topical recipes at home. This step-by-step video course will teach you how to infuse, extract, and create edibles with many different product types - all from the comfort of your own home.
Learn more and enroll today →
Blueberry Lavender Cannabis Smoothie
- Add the banana, avocado, blueberries, milk, oil, and lavender flowers, to a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high for 1 minute, or until completely smooth.
- Cannabis-Infused Milk: Use for the milk of choice in step 1
- Decarbed Cannabis Flower: Add 1-2 teaspoons in step 1
- Decarbed Cannabis Kief: Add ¼-1/2 grams in step 1
- Cannabis Tincture: Add 1-2 teaspoons in step 1
- Cannabis-Infused Oil: Add 1-2 teaspoons in step 1
- Leftover Cannabis Pulp: Add 1-2 teaspoons in step 1