This tropical green cannabis smoothie is a whole-food, plant-based, gluten-free treat that tastes amazing, can be made in just 5 minutes, and comes with multiple different cannabis infusion options.
- An easy-to-make smoothie with simple ingredients
- Health benefits of each ingredient
- Multiple cannabis infusion options to choose from
Why You Will Love This Recipe
It can be hard to find a smoothie that tastes delicious, especially a green one.
Members of my Well With Cannabis Community had a hard time getting past the green color at first, but they confirmed that this smoothie truly is delicious.
This smoothie contains a full serving of fruits and vegetables, providing many important nutrients and antioxidants that support a healthy lifestyle.
In this guide, you can get the full recipe, different cannabis infusion options to try, and some important health facts about the ingredients used.
Looking For More Support?
Join thousands of members inside my private Well With Cannabis Community to ask questions, find support, and share your edible creations!
- Dark greens - if you don't have access to fan leaves, sub your favorite dark green vegetable, like kale or spinach
- Pineapple - frozen is perfect for this recipe
- Greek yogurt - if you're plant-based, try a dairy-free option
- Milk - feel free to use cannabis milk, traditional dairy milk, or plant-based milk like hemp milk
- Protein powder - optional, but helpful if you want to enjoy this as a meal or are trying to achieve weight loss
- Hemp seeds - for taste and nutrition
- Honey - you can use cannahoney if you want
- Cannabis oil - or any other alternate infusion option listed below
Note: a complete list of ingredients with amounts and printable instructions is located in the recipe card below.
Alternative Infusion Options
- Cannabis-infused milk: use for the milk of choice in step 1
- Fresh cannabis leaves: swap the baby spinach for fan leaves in step 1
- Decarbed cannabis flower: add 1-2 grams in step 1
- Decarbed cannabis kief: add ¼-1/2 grams in step 1
- Cannabis tincture: add 1-2 teaspoons in step 1
- Cannabis oil: add 1-2 teaspoons in step 1
- Leftover cannabis pulp: add 1-2 teaspoons in step 1
Notes & Expert Tips
- Cannabis edibles have the ability to support your endocannabinoid system, which helps to oversee homeostasis - or balance - of the body.
- Eating cannabis has a 6-10% bioavailability rate compared to a 30% bioavailability rate when used as a tincture and absorbed sublingually.
- The effects have a typical onset time of 30-90 minutes and an average duration of 4-8 hours.
Benefits of Hemp Seeds
- Hemp seeds are low in saturated fat and have little or no added sugars, refined starches, and sodium
- Hemp seeds are what I consider to be a great source of plant-based protein for those who are adopting a more plant-based diet
- Hemp seeds and hemp seed milk are not only nut and/or tree-nut free, but they are also free of the Top-8 major allergens found in food, which account for nearly 90% of all food allergies in the United States.
Benefits of Spinach
- Spinach is a dark-green leafy vegetable that is rich in water-soluble vitamins, fat-soluble vitamins, minerals
- Contains a wide variety of phytonutrients
- Spinach contains a multitude of anti-inflammatory nutrients
- Contains flavonoids and carotenoids that help to support an anti-inflammatory diet and lifestyle
Looking For More Cannabis Smoothies?
Check out my other delicious cannabis smoothie recipes below:
- Cannabis Peach Raspberry Smoothie
- Tropical Fruit & Veggie Cannabis Smoothie
- Cannabis Coconut Mango Smoothie Bowl
- Cannabis Blueberry Lavender Smoothie
- Chocolate Mint Cannabis Smoothie
- Cannabis-Infused Shamrock Shake
And if you’re struggling with the munchies, be sure to get my 10 helpful tips for managing the munchies here!
Want To Make This Easier? Use A Machine!
Want A Discount Code?
Tropical Green Cannabis Smoothie
- 1 cup baby spinach or cannabis fan leaves tightly packed
- ½ cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ cup full-fat vanilla Greek yogurt or alternative plant-based yogurt
- ½ cup milk of choice (dairy or plant-based)
- 2 scoops protein powder of choice
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cannabis oil of choice
- Add the spinach or fan leaves, pineapple, yogurt, milk, protein powder, hemp seeds, honey, and oil to a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high for 1 minute, or until completely smooth.
My Edibles Made Easy Online Cooking Course will teach you how to easily make cannabis edibles and topical recipes at home. This step-by-step video course will teach you how to infuse, extract, and create edibles with many different product types - all from the comfort of your own home.
Learn more and enroll today →