This delicious tropical fruit & veggie cannabis smoothie includes a full serving of fruit, a full serving of vegetables, and various ways to infuse this smoothie from cannabis oils, tinctures, leaves, and more.
Table of Contents
- A delicious smoothie recipe with fruits and veggies
- Multiple different infusion options to choose from
- Different ways to customize this recipe
Why You Will Love This Recipe
This delicious tropical fruit and veggie cannabis smoothie is the perfect combination and is the perfect way to get a whole serving of fruits and a full serving of veggies each day.
Recipes like this are just one way I show people how to nourish their bodies with nutrient-dense foods and naturally support their endocannabinoid system.
If you’ve never made a cannabis smoothie before, check out my how to make the perfect cannabis smoothie guide here.
- Banana – frozen. If you don’t have a frozen banana, throw one in the freezer now
- Milk – your choice of traditional dairy, plant-based, or cannabis-infused milk
- Yellow squash – or frozen
- Frozen mango – or frozen
- Protein powder – optional, but it does help boost the protein in this recipe
- Cannabis oil – your choice, see options in the alternative infusion section below
- Honey – or you could use infused honey
- Spices – turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon
Note: a complete list of ingredients with amounts and printable instructions is located in the recipe card below.
Cannabis Smoothie Infusion Options
There are many ways to infuse your cannabis smoothie, and you can choose one based on your available product and your taste preferences.
Always remember to dose based on your tolerance.
If you’re not sure how to start, follow the golden rule: start low and go slow.
Here are a few smoothie infusion options to choose from:
If you’re unsure about which cannabis oil to use, be sure to check out this guide to understanding the many different types of cannabis oil.
And if you’re unsure about how to incorporate any of these other infusion options into your smoothie, don’t forget to check out this ultimate guide showing you how to make a cannabis smoothie.
Additional Smoothie Ingredients
Beyond just cannabis, this smoothie contains many delicious ingredients that are good for you, too!
If you have never heard of it before, turmeric is a spice from the rhizome of the turmeric plant, typically ground into a powder form.
Turmeric has a vibrant yellow color which helps to make this smoothie so beautiful.
This ground spice is one of the most popular and common ‘superfoods’ on the market today and has been studied extensively for its role in reducing inflammation in the body.
These powerful properties stem from the important plant compound, curcumin, which is found in turmeric.
Curcumin is more bioavailable when paired with black pepper, which is why we have included it in this recipe (but don’t worry, you can’t taste it).
This is because black pepper contains a powerful component called piperine which has been shown to help increase the bioavailability of curcumin by 2,000%, according to clinical trials.
With the rise in the popularity of turmeric in recent years, you can now easily purchase it in any grocery store in the spice section.
If you’re like me, your summer squash harvest from the garden has been out of control this season.
We have been harvesting nearly twenty zucchini and yellow squash a day, and while I have given a lot of it away, I still have about thirty squash sitting on my dining room table!
It is important to me to preserve our summer harvests as much as possible for the winter, which led me to the idea of freezing the squash to be added to smoothies throughout the year.
Summer squash makes an excellent smoothie base because it has a creamy, smooth texture and a milk flavor that easily blends with any other ingredients you use.
More Cannabis Smoothies You Will Love
Determine The Dose
Join thousands of like-minded cannabis lovers from across the world inside a censor-free forum where you can explore the health benefits of cannabis and truly learn what it means to live Well With Cannabis →
Take your edibles to the next level…
My Edibles Made Easy Online Cooking Course will teach you how to easily make cannabis edibles and topical recipes at home. This step-by-step video course will teach you how to infuse, extract, and create edibles with many different product types – all from the comfort of your own home.
Tropical Fruit & Veggie Cannabis Smoothie
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup yellow squash diced, seeded if needed
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 2 scoops unflavored collagen protein powder optional
- 1 teaspoon Bliss cannabis oil of choice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/16 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Put all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend on high for 60-seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite cup and enjoy.
- Cannabis-Infused Milk: Use for the milk of choice in step 1
- Decarbed Cannabis Flower: Add 1-2 teaspoons in step 1
- Decarbed Cannabis Kief: Add 1/4-1/2 grams in step 1
- Cannabis Tincture: Add 1-2 teaspoons in step 1
- Cannabis-Infused Oil: Add 1-2 teaspoons in step 1
- Leftover Cannabis Pulp: Add 1-2 teaspoons in step 1