Are you ready to tantalize your taste buds with delicious, no-fuss recipes? With my collection of scrumptious no-bake edibles and drinks made with cannabutter, you can have a mouthwatering meal prepared with minimal effort in no time!
Why You Will Love This Guide
It’s no secret that cannabutter is the most tried and true staple recipe in any cannabis kitchen.
For many members of my Well With Cannabis Community, cannabutter holds a special place in their hearts as it is the first edible they’ve ever tried.
Whether you buy my cannabutter or make it at home, the next exciting step is to find a way to use it!
Ready to explore your creative side? With these recipes, you can make the most of cannabutter and whip up decadent dishes and drinks.
Add Cannabutter To A Drink
But Really, It Is OK To Bake Cannabutter
If you’re here because you want a tasty no-bake recipe, you’ve come to the right place!
But if you’re looking for a no-bake recipe because you’re afraid to bake with cannabutter and ruin it, have no fear; it is OK to bake cannabutter.
If you’ve been told to avoid baking cannabis at high temperatures, know that it is perfectly OK to bake at high temperatures.
When baking, you’re not heating your cannabutter hot enough to hurt the potency (unless you burn it!)
Alternate Cannabutter Options
As with all things homemade edibles, the addition of cannabutter truly is the best part of this recipe.
You can choose which option or simple recipe you want to start with first before making recipes at home:
- Buy my premium cannabutter – with both CBD and THC. Each teaspoon contains 12.5mg of CBD and 12.5mg of THC, making dosing easy. This is the finest cannabutter that can be shipped directly to your door.
- Make your own infused butter – with regular with your choice of salted or unsalted butter, clarified butter, or ghee. Just know that regular butter will cause separation.
There are many different methods to choose from; find one that works best for you.
Here are a few cooking processes to choose from:
- Crockpot or slow cooker cannabutter
- Instant pot cannbutter
- Stovetop cannabutter
- CBD cannabutter
- Kief cannabutter
- LEVO cannabutter
If you’re unsure how much cannabis and butter or oil to use, feel free to use my flower-to-oil ratio guide to help get you started.
Notes and Expert Tips
- To make your weed butter, you must decarb the cannabis flower before the infusion. You can do this in an oven or Instant pot.
- Be sure to store your cannabutter to prevent mold properly.
- Do not use a microwave to soften the cannabutter. The unpredictable high heat from a microwave can ruin your edible recipes.
- Don’t forget you can save your leftover plant matter from the infusion process to use in other marijuana edibles.
- Have green cannabutter? That’s OK! Color is just an indicator of how much chlorophyll has been infused into your final product. It is not an indicator of potency. To make a better-tasting cannabutter, skip the grinding process.
- Feeling disappointed by weak cannabutter? Don’t worry; you can fix that!
- Looking for more recipes? Check out these amazing recipes using cannabutter, like cannabutter steak, or these tasty sweet cannabutter recipes.
Take your edibles to the next level…
My Edibles Made Easy Online Cooking Course will teach you how to easily make cannabis edibles and topical recipes at home. This step-by-step video course will teach you how to infuse, extract, and create edibles with many different product types – all from the comfort of your own home.